Coffee

》 ¤ Chapter 38 ¤ 《

A/N play the song while reading and if it's over play it again. Enjoy reading ♡

♧♧♧

Soo-Young's POV

In the coffee shop...

"Hmm, what should I choose?" I was reading every single thing they had on the menu.

"Ya, can't you just choose one?" Jeong-Wu groaned as I was taking my sweet time.

"Should I choose the cheaper one or the expensive one?" I asked myself, thinking which coffee would be the best.

"Ya, could you be quick? Everyone out there is waiting in a line because of you, noona." Jeong-Wu whispered after seeing a lot of people out there being angry.

"They can wait." I assured him that they could wait.

"Miss, can you please be quick? We have a lot of customers out there." The waitress said, softly and calmly.

"Fine. I'll have this then. " I replied silently as I was embarrassed and I kept bowing several times.

Then, I noticed that those people were looking at me. I apologised to them while bowing at a ninety-degree angle as well...

"Next time, take me to an awesome café." I grumbled

"Oh come on, it's not that bad, isn't it, noona?" Jeong-Wu tried to put up an innocent face.

"It tastes awful." I gave him a bitter expression once I took a sip of my coffee.

"Well, you chose the wrong coffee." He reprimanded

"Ya, I have tried this type of coffee in other cafes, but this one is the worst." I said in disgust.

"This is what the original coffee tastes like. The other cafes don't use their original beans. They use coffee powder." He explained it as he took a sip of mine.

"What the shit are you talking about?" I looked at him weirdly.

"It's facts!" He shot back while huffing.

"Well, whatever, I'm not buying any coffee here again." I rolled my eyes.

"Jeez, you don't understand that taste of coffee. You really have no taste." He looked at me in disbelief.

"Let's get going alright. By the way, how long is your car going to be in the work shop? " I asked him as I started driving, and Jeong-Wu came with me because his car broke down.

"I don't know. Maybe I might get it tomorrow. " He mumbled

"So must I pick you up again tomorrow?" I asked him again just to be sure.

"I'll let you know later." He said that he probably needed to call the mechanic to see the situation.

"Okay." I gave him a thumbs-up while compressing my lips.

Therefore, we reached the station in 10 minutes' time...

"Ya, if you don't want the coffee, just give it to me." He grabbed my coffee as he realised that I wasn't drinking it anyway.

"Take it; I don't want it anyway." I was still feeling disgusted after thinking about the taste of the coffee; it was overpowering.

"Ji-Yun, ah, do you want this coffee?" He asked Ji-Yun, as he noticed that she had just arrived too.