Why?

》 ¤ Chapter 75 ¤ 《

A/N play the song while reading and if it's over play it again. Enjoy reading

♧♧♧

Soo-Young's POV

It can't be true, can it? Is Soo-Ah expecting a child?...

"I am." She answered with a pleasant smile, and I'm having a plethora of thoughts right now. The last time we met was when Chang-Woo drugged me and brought her back home- no way, right?

"How, though?" I questioned her because I was perplexed, concerned, and filled with conflicting feelings. If that jerk did this to her, I'll fucking kill him!

"Soo-Young ah, please calm down." She ordered me to sit down, which I did while calming myself down because I have a tendency to leap to conclusions.

"Okay, fine. I just have a lot of questions. But did that jerk touch you, and if so, is that why you haven't seen us in months?" I hesitated and asked, my eyes darkening because we hadn't seen one other in 7 or 8 months, not even through texts or phone conversations.

"We'll take it slowly at start. I'll explain why I haven't been in touch with you for several months." She held her stomach, and I'm not going to lie, that foetus in there is huge. It has to be healthy.

"Come on, I really need an explanation." I exhaled heavily, urging her to continue since I was suffering from a severe headache.

"Chang-Woo was attempting to assault me and refused to leave me alone." She took a deep breath and stated that her gaze was fixed on the cup in which she was swirling her coffee.

"I had a feeling." I swore and then adjusted my spectacles as I approached her, wanting to find out more about it.

"I felt dizzy the last time we met. That's because he drugged me. It was all part of his strategy." My heart fell hearing that and meanwhile she bit her bottom lip while toying with her fingers.

"The next morning, I was at a residence with Mi-Young. She explained everything and advised me not to contact you guys for a time since we meet regularly. He was looking for me since he didn't want to let me go, and he also hacked my phone in some way to learn more about me. That's why I didn't contact you, and I didn't want you to get in trouble as well." She continued, sighing heavily as she felt horrible for just cutting us off. Chang-Woo is a sick creep for tapping into her phone and tracking her whereabouts.

"I'm so sorry you have to put up with all of this, Soo-Ah." I whispered softly while holding her hand and massaging her, and then I gave her a melancholy face.

"I was concerned about how I was going to meet you. I'm sure Min-Jun was thinking about a lot of things." She said that she was concerned that we would be upset with her for shutting us out in such a manner. Instead of being angry, I was worried about if she was okay, but I trusted Mi-Young, so I'm pleased nothing awful happened to her.

"Min-Jun constantly talking and inquiring about you, and he seemed insecure at times. But the baby- did that bastard do this to you?" I questioned her as I trailed off, thinking she would be uncomfortable talking about it; at least, that's what I assumed.

"No, he did not. Mi-Young stopped him just in time. I stayed with Min-Jun the other, and we-

"No way!" I gasped in terror, my pupils enlarged since I didn't anticipate them to make love so rapidly. Not only that, but they haven't told Ye-Ri and me about it.