Soulmates

⚠️Hi just a quick warning I have Dyslexia so some things might be spelt wrong so bear with me. Sorry and Thank you.⚠️

Benny Age 6

My first grade teacher tough me about soulmarks.

"Soulmarks are important they connect you to your soulmate. The soulmark will match the soulmark on your soulmate. The mark is different for every soulcouple. The soulmark will represent something special to the both of you. Even though you might not no what it mean now you will one bay. When you find them it will be magical all that matter to you is to make them happy. For them to be safe and loved. You will know it is your soulmate straight away. First your soulmark will start to burn but it want hurt it is hard to explain really. As soon as you see your soulmate your life changes. It will feel like the only thing holding you to this earth is your mate. Nothing matters but them." Mrs Banks said as she looked at the class.

"When will we meet out soulmates Mrs" A girl in front of me said.

"Well at any point in your life really. I know some of you have all ready meet your soulmates" Mrs says looking at a soulcouple at the back of class.

I ran home that bay exited to tell my brother what I had learned about soulmates. When I got home I ran and opened the boor and jumped up on my brother hugging him.

"Benny I see your back from school" He says hugging me.

"I learnt about soulmates today. How many soulmates do you have" I say looking up at Steve.

"That must have been fun. I have two but I haven't meet them yet" Steve says smiling at me.

Me and my brother looked completely different. Well that's to be expected because I'm adopted. My mother and Father were unknown I was left at an orphanage when I was 1 and at the age of one and a half I was adopted by the Rogers. Steve has blue eyes and Blonde hair. He is short and weak. I am tall for a girl my age and I am stronger than Steve. I have jet black hair and  Heterochromia which is we're you have two different coloured eyes. My left  is dark blue and my right is light drown.

 (Looks like this)

(Looks like this)

"Can I see you marks again" I say lifting up his shirt.

"Fine but remember it is rude to ask to see someone's soulmark who isn't your soulmate" Steve says as he pulled up his shirt. One was on his stomach. It was a lady and man dancing. The other was on his back it was an A. No idea what that stud for though.

My soulmark was on my neck it was a metal arm with a red star on the upper part of the arm.