Major

I was cuddling Bucky in my room after yesterday's talk with Klaus. "I don't like them" Bucky said braking the silence. "You just don't know them. There different to you. They looked after me. Stopped me from doing something stupid after you died. They saved me in more ways than one" I say speaking with nothing but love.

Bucky sighed. "I still don't like them" At this I laughed. Bucky started to Pout so I kissed him. After barracking away from the kissed I looked up to my Mate. "I have to go away for a couple bays. Sebastian and Ash will continue to train you guys will I'm away. The others will also be here. Around the house and stuff but want be training" Buckys face drops.

"Your leaving" "only for a few bays don't worry" I say reassuring him. "Are you going to kill that girl" Bucky says. I look at him with sad eyes. "I'm not sure yet. I'll see what happens when I get there" I says truthfully. I don't want to kill the wolf girl. I really don't but if Klaus thinks it's best then I will.

Bucky huffs and berries his head in the crook of my neck. "When are you leaving" Bucky asked wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "I'm an hour. My bags already packed. I be back to you soon. I'll always come back. I love you" I says kissing him. "I love you two"

Two hours later I find myself on the road travelling to Mystic Falls. The Wolf girl is apparently staying there. Damon and Stefan live there so I'll pop in and see them will I'm down there.

I stop to get some full for the car and a bite to eat. Will filling the car I check my phone.

Bucky: I miss you already babe

Benny: Aww I'll be home soon Bubs don't you worry

After I finished with filling the car and walk into the shop to pay. There I see a short blonde man with glasses. I walk over and pay. I compel him to be quiet and drink his blood.
"Thank you" I says pulling away from the man. I walk out of the store leaving a 100 pound tip.

Finally after hours of driving I pull up out the front of the Salvator house. I walk up and knock in the front door. It opens up to a teenage girl. Brown hair and a button noise. "Hello I'm Benny. May I come in" I says in a polite tone. She looks me up and down before speaking.

"Sorry but who are you" The girl says bitterly. I here Damon shout from somewhere in the house. "Who is it" "I don't know says here names Benny" The girl shouts back. A second later Damon is standing in front of me smiling. He picks me up and spins me around.

"Hiya Major how are you" Damon says Using my Military title. "Hey Big Bear I'm good in town on an Errand thought I'd drop by" I says still hugging him.

The girls clears here Throat remind us she was standing there. "Oh sorry Elena this is Benny. Benny this is Stefen's girlfriend" "We're is Little Bear anyways. I missed him" I says pouting at him not being here.

"He's out" Elena says in a tone full of venom. "Little girl you should watch your tone. No respect" I says. Teens theses bays awful. "Who are you calling little girl I'm 15" Elena says. I role my eyes at here walking into the house ignoring her.

I sit down on a couch and turn to Damon. "Do you know of a wolf girl called Hayley. "Yeah why. I think she hangs out at the Lockwood estate".

"Thanks. She's my errand" I says looking to my old friend. "Last time I checked she was pregnant" "Yeah. She is. I need to go deal with it. Can I stay here for a few nights"

"Anything for you Maj" I smile at the nickname. I hadn't been called that in a long time.

I sent the rest of the bay with Damon until Stefan got back. After that we all watch a movie and partied. The next morning I headed to the Lockwood estate to deal with the wolf girl.