An Unexpected suprise

Year: 1969

S.H.I.E.L.D was thriving. It was doing the job we intended it to.  Lucky the only people who new me before the war and I still saw were people who new my secret. So I was fine and when people asked how I still looked in my early 20s instead of late 20s I just told them I was lucky. People at S.H.I.E.L. knew me as Beeny Michaelson instead of Rogers. No one would ask questions that way.

It was all going so well. Howard and Peggy were both married. So I was  doing most of the work as Director will they looked after there family. I was so happy when Peggy re married. I knew nothing would replace a soulmate but now she has someone who could look after her.

They just kept on getting older. I didn't realises it because I spend most of my time with ageless beings but there getting older. I'm worried for them.

So one night when I went out drinking I spent the nigh with a man. I had only had sex a few time since Bucky died but it never really felt right and I was alway really guilty after the fact.

I through myself into work until I started to get sick. I was Throwing up. I got Déjà vu from when I was pregnant with Ash. Then it hit me.

I ran to Peggy's office shocked. Oh god. I was pregnant again.

"Peggy I made a mistake a month ago. I didn't mean to. I don't now what to do. I can't have another baby" I say sitting on one of the chairs shocked.

"Wait what your pregnant" Peggy says putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Wait who's the father, Is the baby going to be a vampire like your son Ash. Oh gosh" Peggy says sitting next to me.

"I don't know who the Father is. I got drunk and slept with someone. I'm not sure adout the second one. Ash has two vampire parents. This one want" I say putting my hands on my head.

Peggy can see that I'm panicking. "Ok calm down. Write to that Freya she helped you last time right. She can help you again" Peggy says Comforting me.

"Right yeah ok" I say going to find something to send a letter with. I would have called her but she doesn't like technology.

Two weeks late I'm on a table getting Freya to check me. Howard and Peggy are there supporting me.

"How is your a vampire not suppose to have children and your about to have your second and I can't even get my wife pregnant" Ard says looking at me.

"Being your wife to me and I'll see if she's fertile or not" Freya says turning around to look at Howard who perks up once she says that.

"Thank you" He says happy.

"Don't thank me. If she's not Fertile there's nothing I can do for her. The only reason the fertility spell work on Benny is because she was fertile before becoming a vampire" Freya says focusing back on me.

"Right i'v finished. You are pregnant. But the baby isn't healthy. It seems that the vampire part of it is killing the human part. I can fix it however. But the baby will lose all vampire powers. They'll just be a normal human" Freya says putting a hand on my belly.

"Ok do it. I can't loss my baby. I know they weren't suppose to happen but I already love them" I say smiling at my belly.

"Ok I'll go get the things and do the spell tomorrow. Bring your wife and I'll check her tomorrow" Freya says turning to Howard and then leaving.

"Well. That was weird and cool. Iv never meet a witch before" Peggy says walking over to me.

"Freya is quite different to most witches. Because she's a vampire as well. Most witches stay in covens with over witches but Freya stays with us. She's a Michaelson" I say sitting up