Going to War

Benny age 19

I wake up in the arms of my soulmate. Bucky had moved in with me and Steve shortly after we had found at about each other. Steve was happy that my soulmate was someone he could trust and knew would protect me.

"Good morning Doll" Bucky says planting a kiss on my lips. I smiled at my mate.

"Good morning bub" I say Burying my face in his chest.

I was the happiest person alive. I had my brother and my soulmate in the same house. Even though there is a war going on I didn't care as long as I had them.

About an hour later they managed to get up and have breakfast

"Pancakes" I said as I saw my brother with his small apron smiling. Even though he was 21 he was still a skinny stick. I was taller and stronger than him but he was still protective over me. Witch was sweet and funny at the same time.

"Yep me and Bucky have something to tell you so you are going to have to listen to us" Steve says the smile on his face gone.

"Wait pancakes, a talk, oh god what happing" I say worried.

"Doll we're going to fi-" I Interrupted Bucky before he could say it

"No don't say it. No please don't go people die in that war" I say pleading with them

"It will be ok Benny we'll come home to you" Steve said with a smile he didn't mean.

"No no no no" I said as I ran upstairs. I can't loss my brother. And I will not loss my soulmate I can't. Nope never he isn't going. Wait hang on. I'll go to. When Stark offered me a position on his team I said no because of the boys but if there going I'm going to.

I can't tell them obviously so I'll go after they leave. I have Enough sway in the army to get them in the same place as me. I mean iv helped them out loads of times without Bucky or Steve knowing. I new helping the government out with there experiments would pay off.

(Benny is a very smart scientist who invents stuff for the government, army and other places. Bucky and Steve don't know)

TIME SKIP

"Ok we're leaving now" Bucky says

"Wait wait wait hang on. Remember to look out for Steve he is only small and well he is a twig" I say patting Steve on the back

"Hay hay hay I can look after myself and Bucky" Steve says

"Sure you can" I give the look after my brother look to Bucky as I say that

I kiss Bucky and tell him I love him and then there both gone.

I rush inside and start to pack. I managed to get Steve into the Super Solder experiment so he would've safer but I couldn't get Bucky in. They did say that they would send Steve and me to Bucky once the experiment was over. They were going to freak out but I can handle that. As long as there safe.