New life part 2

"Benny get up" Elijah shouted from the living room. I rolled out of bed with a thud and stud up.  Throwing on a plan dress and walking to the living room.

"Well well. Look who Decided to gone us today" Klaus said in my ear as I sat down.

"Good morning Klaus" I said looking at man next to me.

"It's not morning love. It's afternoon" Kol said laugh to himself.

"Ok made I shouldn't of had that much to drink. I feel like crap" I say putting my head in my hands.

Elijah gave me a Concerned look. And started to walk over.

"Don't worry I'm just hungover" I say looking at Elijah. Elijah put his hand to my forehead. His hand was freezing. It was nice on the warm body.

"No your ill call a Doctor" Elijah said picking me up and walking to my room.

"No don't worry it's probably just a cold" I say trying to get away from his grip.

"Humans are fragile. You need to rest. Let us take care of you" Rebecca said with concern in her voice.

Before I know it I was placed in my bed and curled in a ball. Kol came and cuddled into me. Trying to comfort me. Soon the Doctor was head poking and priding at me.

After he lest I went to sleep and drifted off into the land of breams.

Benny's dream

I was sitting at my desk. I was trying to think of a new weapon for Ard. Bucky came in and I had to hide the papers.

"Doll what are you doing we're going to be late" Bucky says walking over to me and pulling me up and out of my seat.

"Well I was waiting for you to fine me" I say kissing him.

"Oh we're you now" Bucky said as he dropped me onto our bed. He walked over to the door and locked it.

"I'm sure we can be a bit late. Who needs school anyways" Bucky says with a grin. He Climbs on me and starts to kiss me.

I pull away and see Bucky with blood running down his face and as pale as ice.

"B-Bucky what's wrong" I say panicking. Oh god what's wrong.

"You could have saved me. I wouldn't be dead" Bucky says as he grads my neck and starts to chock me.

I shoot up right from my bed. Panting and sweaty.

"Wow wow love. Calm down it's ok" Klaus says pushing me back on the bed.

Oh thank god it was just a bream. Wait what was the bream. I can't seem to remember.

"Benny the Doctor was here. Your really ill Benny" Elijah says heart break in his voice.

"W-what is wrong with me" I say confused.

"Well there not sure but you've been in and out for bays. They don't think you'll make it to the end of the week" Elijah says walking over to me.

"It's ok though we can make you like us. You don't have to leave us" Kol says his face was sick with worry.

"L-like a vampire" I say looking over to Klaus.

"Yes. Like us. You can finally become part of the family. We were going to ask you on your birthday but this calls for Immediate action" Klaus says taking me hand.

"Will it hurt" I say

"Not as much as the pain your all ready in" Rebecca say.

"Okay I-I'll do it" I say looking at my family. When I first meet them I was ready to die. I had lost everything. But they made me wasn't to be alive. I'm not ready to leave them just yet. Even though I'm not with Bucky they made me realise he's still there. I will alway have him