I missed you Bub

2 Weeks Later - France

"Your going to see Bucky again" Steve says Nudging me.

"Yeah and he's going to kill me for Lying to him for 4 years" I say walking next to Peggy and Steve.

I still can't believe it my week twig I called a big brother was a massive super solider. I was so worried when he said he was joining that I had to put him in the super solider program. But now I don't have to worry he is strong and will protect himself. Everything will be ok. So why can't I shack the feeling that I'm going to loss everything.

Phillips pulls me out of my head by saying. "We're here Debrief in 10"

"Well let's get this over with so we can get to fighting a war" I says leading to the captains tent.

I after the Debrief Phillips told me we're Bucky was and sent me on my way. Will Steve and Peggy went to there tent.

I found Bucky by a tree on his guard shift.

"Hello Soldier" I say from behind him.

Bucky wipes his head around Eyes widening when he sees me. He runs up to me and Engulfs me in a bear hug.

"What are you doing here" He says buried in my neck.

"Well I need to tell you something" I says pulling away from him. His face Groom are concerned when he seen me an army Uniform.

"Oh god Benny what have you done" He says a hint of sadness in his voice.

I tell him everything. About me beings scientist. Working for the army. Being a Major. The super solider program. Everything.

"Benny your telling me that you have worked for the army since you were 15" Bucky says

"Not for with. I invent things for them. I also go on mission and fight for them" I says looking in his eyes.

"This is a lot to take in" Bucky says

"I know but believe me I hated Lying to you but I wasn't allowed to tell you it was classified" I say pulling my soulmate into a beep hug.

"I missed you so much Bubs"

"I missed you to Doll" Bucky says kissing me.

"Never lie to me again" Bucky looks into my eyes he's Deadly serious

"Never" I say pulling him back into the kiss.