The Michaelson baby

It's my birthday. November the 17th. I wake up and Immediately go to the toilet. I am sick everywhere.

I'm a vampire this isn't suppose to happen. Soon Klaus, Kol and Rebecca appear in front of me.

"What's wrong. Why are you sick. Has a witch done something to you" Elijah says as he scups me up from next to the toilet.

"Freya was coming for your birthday surprise but we can get her to look at you" Klaus says looking worried.

"I'm fine just a little sick don't worry" I say already feeling better.

"Well one that's exactly what you said when you got sick and died. And two vampires don't get sick for no reason. You haven't been bite by a wolf have you" Elijah says looking me over.

"No" I say as Elijah puts me down on the couch.

"I promise you there is nothing to worry about. I'm fine" I say trying to sit up.

"No Benny. Listen to Elijah. Freya will look you over and then when we find out who did this to you I will kill them" Klaus says looking anger.

"Hey hey don't worry I-" I get cut of by me Throwing up again.

"What did I tell you" Elijah says as Kol rubs my back.

Soon Freya appeared and got me to lay on a table.

"It's going to be ok. Don't worry my little flower. Your strong" Freya says as I close my eyes so she can do the spell.

When I open my miss matched eyes again everyone looked shocked.

"W-what what's wrong with me" I say looking at my family.

"Y-your pregnant" Freya says shock in her voice. At this I burst out laughing.

"Ah Vampires can't have baby's we're dead that's impossible" I say doubling over in my laughter.

"I was trying out a new spell about a year ago. It was to try and make vampires able to have babies and well it must have latch onto you and worked" Freya says still in shock.

At this my laughter stops and my face froze. I can't have a baby the only person who I have had sex with in years is Kol. Oh god I'm having Kol's baby. I can't have his baby. Wait what will the baby be.

Oh god. Bucky I always though I would have his children. I thought I would spend the rest of my life with him. What am I going to do.

No no. This is a blessing. I'm having a child. My child.

"Benny say something" Kol said worried.

I smiled. "I'm having a baby" as soon as I said that they all hugged me. We stayed like that for almost a hour. We were all just happy.

My baby. Our baby. The Michaelson baby.