I already knew

Year: 2017

I have been away for a will. Sebastian took me to Wakanda for healing Purposes. I had been doing better but I was still struggling. I would be doing so well for so long and then I would all fall to peace again.

I had returned feeling better, refreshed and all round healthy. I got back and beside that I would stay in New York for a will. I still had a couple of years before I had to meet back up with everyone.

See one of the things about being a vampire is you get a hole lot of money over the years. I was a billionaire so I didn't need to worry about money.

So I called Klaus let him now what my plan was for the next couple of year. He told me that they already had a house in New York so I didn't need to buy one. He also told me that I should catch up on the new Technology and news that I had missed. Apparently I had missed a lot.

When I went shopping I found that I didn't need to Catch up on technology. See me being a scientist and all I had already made better things than they were selling. So I ignored that and bought some clothes and things for my room.

I did however need to catch up on the news. I didn't like to listen to it when I was in recovery so there was a lot I missed. So I headed back to the family house.

When me and Sebastian got there we were meet by the house care taker and staff. At this point Sebastian Butler mode activated and he was talking to the staff about my habits and what will be happening in the house.

After he had finished the house care taker took us on a tour of the house. After it was done I went into my lad and started on a new project. While Sebastian cared on the Conversation he was having with the staff before the tour.

After a will Sebastian walked into the lad with some blood for me.

"Master you asked me to remind you that you wanted to catch up on the news you missed" Sebastian said as he placed the blood bag in my hand.

"Oh yeah" I say as I pull out my A&T Industries phone and pulled up the news from the past 5 years.

I had read the Avengers last battle. I was disappointed. I had been working on this for so long. They barley won there last battle. I had none that my brother was alive but I didn't want to see them. I was afraid he would see me as a monster.

When I found out Bucky was alive I couldn't take it. That was the thing that set of my last episode. Klaus told me to stay away from him. I didn't want to see him anyways. I didn't want him to see me as a monster.

But I had to take action. The avengers needed help. They had a few good members but as the world is growing so do they. The old avengers aren't good enough anymore. I had to take action.

"Sebastian iv changed my mind. We're going to help the Avengers" I say standing up.

"Yes master" Sebastian says as he pulls out his phone to make the preparations.