We love you

"I'm pregnant not dying. I want fall to peace's" I say to the over protective boys.

"Yes but there has never been a vampire baby before. What if something goes wrong" Kol says stroking my round belly. All the boys have been hovering around me ever since we found out. We moved away from New Orleans to protect the baby because there are a lot of people who don't want an Original child on this world.

I didn't really realises how much this child meant to me until someone tried to take them away from me. I was about 2 months pregnant when a group of vampires lead by Marcel tried to kill me.

Marcel betray us we tried to keep the baby a secret until it was strong enough to fight with us but Marcel told the world.

So ever since we've been hiding. It's almost my due bate. A normal baby would take about 9 months but not my baby. There a fast grower. Freya Predicted about a 5 months pregnancy.

So hear I am sitting in a over sized house in England with a house full of worried, aggressive and Agitated vampires.

"Sit down the baby can feel you passing. Your annoying them" I say looking at Niklaus who was currently passing in the living room.

"Nick please sit down. Your stressing out the pregnant vampire" Rebecca says forcing Klaus to sit.

"What if they find you and the baby. Benny what if something goes wrong and the vampire kills you" Klaus says. At that all heads turn to him.

"Calm down. Even if I die witch isn't likely you'll still have the baby" I say.

"How can we look at that thing if it kills you Benny" Kol say going in on conversation.

"Baby not thing. And please promise me if something happens to me you'll look after this baby" I say looking at all of them.

"We promise" Freya and Rebecca says at the same time. I look to the three boys who are all sitting next to each other.

"I -" Klaus starts but corrects himself as he looks at ever side of him we're Kol and NiKlaus are sitting. "We love you Benny. We're not suppose to love you because your still in love with Bucky. We know that but we don't care. We don't know what we'll do without you. This baby is a blessing but you. You your Benny. Your the odd girl with mismatched eyes and a giddy smile. The one that can calm my temper or the one who knows everyone. Even the small humans that live next door. Your our Benny. And your our family. There is nothing. No one nothing that can take you from us" Klaus says.

"You love me" I say looking at them.

"Since the first time we meet you" All three of the said at the same time