New born

(What I Imagine Benny to look like as a vampire)

I wake up feeling different. I wasn't sick. I
w-was thirsty. Really thirsty.

"Well it look like are little Benny has woken from her slumber" Kol says walking over to me with a glass of something.

Blood

I speed over to him. Faster than I ever thought I could and took the glass from him. I downed the glass of blood with a new sense of relief.

"Well someone's exited" Klaus says laughing at me.

For the first time in my life I finally felt free. I felt like there was no man who could stand infront of me. No one. I may be a woman but no one was going to take credit for my actions ever again.

I felt strong. Really strong. Was this how Steve felt when he become a super solider. I could hear thing so much better. I could smell thing from all over. It was all so much but it wasn't overwhelming. It was Exciting.

I looked in the mirror and gasped. My eyes were red instead of blue and brown. My once sick and skinny body was now full and healthy. My skin was pale and cold.

"When you get a grip on your new powers you will be able to change your eye colour back don't worry" Rebecca say. She always loved my eyes she though that they were Beautiful. She said it was the first time she had seen anything like it.

"Right come on Benny let's teach you how to be a vampire" Elijah said with a smile. Always the Responsible one.

5 years later and I as an skilled fighter and Assassin. I loved being a vampire. I could stand for myself. Before even when I did something. It would always be taken. If I invented something Stark would take credit or when I fought against the Nazis Steve would get the glory. Don't get me wrong I love Ard and everyone from my old life but now I'm different. Free.

I was alive for 21 years but somehow never lived. I spend my bays having fun with the Michaelson. Sometimes we get bored and mess with people but sometimes we just party.

About 2 years ago I meet these two brothers Stefan and Damon. They are vampires who sometimes hang around with us. Damon is the most fun. Sometimes me, Damon and Kol will go on a killing spree. I just love life with them.

Bucky is always there but instead of being sad when I think of him I'm just happy I had a soulmate. The Michaelson don't have any. I can remember them telling me the story of the witch who made the soulmate spell.

They were there when it happened. I always found it hard to imagine what it's like for them. They don't seem to mind though.