Hope

I was now sat in front of the girl Klausgot pregnant. She was almost due and looked like she would pop at any moment. She didn't look happy at all.

"So Miss Haley. When's you due bate" I say looking to the girl. She just scoffs at me. "I couldn't careless. The only reason I'm still pregnant is because some witch put a spell on me so I couldn't get an Abortion" Haley says. She was going to kill the baby. She doesn't want it. How could anyone do that. I love my children and would never hurt them. The thought of killing them makes me sick

"How could you says that about you child" I says shocked and Disgusted. "Because it's a monster. The child of a monster. It's evil" Haley says full of acid.

I get up from my chair full or anger and rage and walk over to the wolf girl. "Listen here girlie. That Child is not a monster and her Father isn't. If you say that one more time I'm going to grip you apart" I says grading her hand as she gets up trying to leave.

I get why Klaus wanted me to kill her. She's awful. I'm going to have to get the baby out then kill her. I really didn't want to do this but she isn't a nice person and I'm not going to feel bad for her. At all

I nock her out and carry her to the Salvator house. Once I get there I was happy to fined that there wasn't anyone around. I walked to the basement and placed Haley on a table. I gave her a Morphine drip so Thai wouldn't hurt. She may be an awful human being but she doesn't deserve the pain.

I quickly get to work on removing the baby via sea section. Once the baby. Who was a girl I found out I stitched Haley up and then killed her. Painless and without knowing what was going to happen. No fear or regret just nothing forever.

I called Damon to sort out the body will I went to my guest room with the baby girl. My new baby. My Daughter. I always wanted a girl don't get me wrong having Ash and Tony was two of the most happiest moments of my life but a little girl is going to be so much fun to have around. My girl. My Hope.

I stayed with the Salvators for a week before heading back with Hope. I mostly got baby food and such. Getting use to her sleep Routine. Which was easy to manage since I didn't sleep.

I had called Klaus and told him everything. I would have her Nursery set up by the time I got back. I think he was excited to meet his Daughter I hope he was. My little Hope was Beautiful. She looked so much like Klaus. She was going to be our Princess. Of course Ash was already our family Prince but Hope she was the first girl to be born.

Sure there was Rebecca and Freya but we hadn't had a baby girl around. It was going to be fun to watch. I was exited and happy. I wondered what Bucky would think of my daughter. I start to get worried. What is he hates her. What is he thinks I should give her up. What if he doesn't expect her.

I was broken out of my thoughts by Hope crying. I looked over to her and she stopped. My baby new. She new I was upset and helped me. She started to giggle and so did I. A smile braking out on my face