2 years of this

Ever since I was taken by Hydra I life has been hell.

Fist they took my legs and left arm. They replaced them with metals once. The metal arm is the same as my soulmark. Which confused me because a soulmark is suppose to be important to both of you and not after one of them dies.

After my metal limes came in they trained me to kill. Well not really I was already a killer. But now I was there Killer. Before when I killed people it was for food or my family. Now it's for them.

Then they started to mess with my mind. I wasn't sure what was happening anymore. They hurt and raped me ever bay. Used me as there plaything. All will telling me I was worthless.

I wasn't even sure how long I had been there for. Every bay my grip on reality seems to get a little lesser. I was afraid was going to loss myself completely.

So I did the only thing I could. I tunes my emotions off. I didn't see an end to the pain so I did it.

At first I didn't want to because if I got out I wanted to find my Tony and if I turned my emotions off I wouldn't be able to do that. But if I didn't turn my emotions off I would have went crazy from the pain.

Ever since I did that my life was easier. I no longer cared that they used me as the sex toy or that I killed innocent people.

It was a normal bay. I was sitting in my cell when I heard a loud scream and then a crash. I could care less so I ignored it. I figured it was just another prisoner.

But when my cell door was kicked down and a Familiar face appeared I just sat up and stared at them. Kol, Nicklaus, Elijah, Freya, Ash and Rebecca were all standing in my cell.

"I presume you're here to take me home then" I say standing up and stretching.

"Yes we are. When you didn't turn up last year we were worried and them we came looking for you. It took us time but we found you" Elijah said with a smile.

"Right cool. So I haven't bathed in a long time so let's get out of here then" I say walking past them.

"You've turned your emotions off" Freya says looking worried.

"Yes I have" I say continue to walk.

"Ah good. You were always so much fun with it off" Klaus says walking next to me.

"No you need to turn it back on. Your safe now no one is going to hurt you" Elijah says catching up to me and Klaus.

"No leave her alone. She's been here for god knows how long and from the looks of her. She had it rough. The emotional torment she is going to feel after will be to much" Rebecca says.

"You know I'm right here right" I say waving at them.

"Wow. I didn't notice it before. You have a metal arm" My oldest son states as me touches my hand.

"And legs" I say pulling up my prison uniform to show the metal legs.