Reunion part 2

"Well as I was saying. Your underwhelming at the least" I say walking over to Sebastian and taking the cup of blood the hast in his hand.

"The only real talent you have hear is well. Wanda and Thor . Now that is just sad. I have seen far more powerful beings than most of you condined. The majority of this team are just humans with no powers. Technically isn't always reliable and as such doesn't count.The hulk  is unreliable and Loki well there's not much going on there. When I had been I all your lives I was well I thought it would be enough. But as the world grows and becomes more powerful so do you" I say. Everyone looks ashamed at this. They all wanted to show me they had it in them.

I don't want to be cruel but they need the motivation and this will give it to them.

"What about Steve and Bucky then". Clint says pointing to the men in question.

At this I burst out laughing. "Oh god. Don't get me wrong I love them and all but there the old generation. I made a far better super solider formula ages ago. Plus a super soldiers strengths is far out match by a vampire" I say still laughing.

"So what you just came her to laughing and insult us" Tony says anger.

"Wow you need to watch your tone young man. I may look young but I remember you as a baby. You were quite the hand full" I say walking over to Tony. I may not be able to tell him I'm his mother but I can still scold him.

"I came here to help. Give you up grades and make sure you don't die" I say as Fury walks over to me.

"Boss it's your brother" Fury says looking pale.

"Brother I thought Steve was her brother" Sam said confused.

"He means my Vampire brother. Oh god this is going to be good" I say taking the phone.

"Hello brother. It's nice to talk to you again" I say.

"I thought you said you weren't going to get involved with them after they joined the avengers" Klaus said more worried than angry.

"I know what you said Klaus. But they need help" I say pleading

"Ok but stay away from your second sun." Klaus say with no hint or discussion in his tone.

Then Elijah chips in. "I'm sending Ash to make sure your ok."

"I will stay away from him and thank you" I said I had missed my sun. I hadn't seen Ash I ages.

"Don't relapse" Kol shouted.

"I want relapse I have Sebastian" I say smiling at there concern.

"And be carful around your soulmate. Don't get to attached" Elijah said.

"I'll keep it in mind" I say finishing my conversation.

"What was that about" Steve says looking consented.

"That is my Masters business. Not yours" Sebastian says as Steve glares at him.

"Right back to the point. I will be helping you out. Training and giving you upgrades" I say taking out my tablet to start working.

"Wait how did you get A&T Tech" Pietro askes.

"Easy I invented it" I say continuing with my work.

"W-wait your the CEO of E&T industries" Steve says shocked.

"Yes I made it a will ago. Right let's get started shall we"