Lets party

"Let's Party" I say sitting up from my seat

"Huh" Kol look up from my seat

"I'm going to go to a Halloween part any of you coming" I say looking up to the room filled with vampires.

Klaus, Rebecca, Kol and Doman agreed. We all got changed into our outfits. Me and Rebecca went as killers and the boys went as our victims .

"Ok so let's get this show on the road" I say way to exited for this. I head strait to the bar and compel the bar tender to give me and my friends free drinks for the night.

Klaus walk over and we start to drink and drink and drink. Even though we're vampires we can still get drunk it just takes a whole lot of Alcohol.

At some point in the nigh I get hungry so I pull over a young man and compel him to be quite. Me and Klaus start to drink.

The great thing about a Halloween party is that everyone is covers in fake blood so no one will notice the real deal.

By the time the party is over I'm so drunk I go over to Kol and end up making out with him. Before we now it were full on naked in his room.

I wake up the next morning next to Kol. Holy shit bid I just sleep with someone who is Practically my brother. And more importantly bid I just cheat on Bucky. Oh god. I'm so glad I can't get pregnant.

Kol wakes up and sees me. "Did we just" Kol say pointing to me then him.

"I think we did" I say looking at him shocked and guilty.

We both burst out laughing. I had learnt over the years that if I just hid all my pain in a box it would be ok. This has been the first time I had slept with anyone in 7 years. It had been 7 years since Bucky died. That's a long time.

I got up and headed to my room. Me and Kol just found it hilarious. When I got to my room I saw Rebecca.

"Hey" I say sitting next to her. Ever since I meat Rebecca she would always now when I needed her. And I would now when she needed me. We just sat there in silence for a long time. Just feeling comfort in each other's presents.

"It's been years Benny. He isn't coming back. Your allowed to sleep with people. " Rebecca finally says braking the silence.

"I know and your allowed to love Marcel" I say. Marcel was the Michaelson family ward. He and Rebecca have had an on and off relationship ever since he turned of age and Klaus turned him.

Me and Marcel are in the same but different Position really. We're both not blood. But we are family to the Michaelsons. The difference is that he is like there child they raised him from a young boy all the way to the bay he turned into a vampire.

But I was different were it took time for Marcel to become family it didn't for me. I become there sister almost immediately. I'm in the inner circle. I am there sister we're Marcel is just on the Outskirts of the Innercircle. He is there Ward not there son.

I love him but he can be a handful. What Marcel wants is the Perks of being a Michaelson but not the bad bits. I expect all of it. The evil, the cruelty and also the love and affection.

I will never know why I on the inner circle and not others. But I am there family and they are mine.