The Child

A week had past since Ash got there. I spent most of my time with him. He would help train the Avengers as well. Bucky and Ash really didn't like each other. They couldn't be in the same room without Glaring at each other.

We were all in the gym when Ash walked in. I was sparing with Wanda. I looked other to my son and Wanda took this opportunity to punch me. I saw it coming an graded her fist. "Just because your opponent isn't looking at you doesn't mean there not paying attention. Always keep your guard up" I say before walking over to Ask.

He hugs me before talking. "Mother. How are you today" Ash says smiling at me. "I'm good. Why do you look so worried" I say bringing my hand to his cheek. He looks down to the floor and then back up to me.

"There's a problem. It's important. Klaus has a problem. He needs you to get rid of it" Ash says looking me in the eyes. "Why should she get rid of his problem" Sam says pulling the twos attention back to the Avengers.

"That's my job. I'm good at it." I say to the group of worried people. "They'll be here in an hour. He'll tell you more when they get here" Ash says.

Sebastian walks over with two cups of blood. "Would you like some food" I nod and take the cups. Ash how ever ignores it. "I prefer my food strait from the source" As Ash says this he looks over to Bucky and likes his lips.

I put a hand on his chest and witch makes him look at me. "Leave them alone. There are plenty of people on the streets. Come we will go together" I say putting the cup down. Steve goes to protest but I quickly shit him up by putting my hand in the air.

An hour later Sebastian informs me that the others are here. We were all in the living room talking when he come in. "Send them in than" I at standing up from my spot on Bucky's lap. He pouted at me and I just smiled.

Soon Klaus and the others walk in with smiles. I walked over to them and gave all of them a hug. "Benny it's good to see you" Elijah says before letting me go. He being the Diplomat walk over to the Avengers and introduces himself.

"Hello I'm Elijah Michaelsons. The 3rd oldest of my sidling. It is nice to finally meet Benny's project" As Elijah says that Steve glares at him.

"We're not a Project. We here family" Steve says. Klaus steps in. "No. You were here family. Now I'm Klause Michaelsons. I'm the 4th oldest siblings. The head of our family and The Original Hybrid" Klaus says a hint of Bitterness    in his tone. Everyone in the room started to look angry.

"Ok. Everyone calm down. I am a part of both of your family. There is no need to fight. Klaus you said you needed me to sort out something" As you say this Klaus brings his attention back to you. "Yes. There is a child. Well will be a child. A wolf girl for pregnant with my child. I need you to get rid of it" Klaus says.

"A baby. Why can't I just kill the girl and take the baby." I says I. can't kill a baby. "You can't kill someone" Tony says poking into our business. I look to Sebastian and he nods getting what I mean.

"Well I believe it's time for you to go. Come back tomorrow for more training. But we're finished here for today" Sebastian says. Bucky looked from you to Steve. "No we're not going anywhere. Your talking about Murder. Benny shouldn't be getting involved in that stuff" Bucky says standing up.

"Go home Bucky. I have things to do" There was no hint of Argument in my tone.

They all left after a few huffs and puffs. I turned back to the others. "How did you even get a girl pregnant in the first place" I say Exasperated. "Well it turns out that my werewolf side allows me to have children. I didn't know that and I slept with the girl" Klaus says rubbing that back of his head.

I sigh loudly. "I don't want to kill the baby. How far along is the werewolf" I say annoyed. "Almost at the end of her term. I only found out a week ago" Klaus answers.

"Well. It looks like I'm taking a trip. I'm not killing the baby. I want to raise it. Just like Ask. The wolf girl can go but let me raise them" I say pleading to Klaus.

Klaus looks to Elijah and Kol and then back to me. "You can raise the child" I hug Klaus in excitement and start to laugh.