Sweet revenge

"Oh Marcel" I say skipping through his house.

"B-Benny your still alive" Marcel says shocked.

"Despite your many attempts I am. And my child is fine as well" the looki on Marcels face when I said that was mesmerising.

"Y-your crazy. You know that Benny" Just as Marcel said that Ash appeared behind him.

"Ah so your the famous Marcel. The one how broke Aunt Rebeccas heart, betrayed all of them and most importantly hurt my mother" Ash said as he stood in front of him.

Once we had finished with Marcel I could well and truly say Ash had graduated from being a New Born all the way to a powerful original vampire.

Marcel well he got what he deserved. I proudly say that I think Marcel has lost a few of his marbles. He is currently curled up in a ball in the corner whisper to himself.

"Ah I almost feel bad for him. Hahah. Oh god as if" I say crouching next to him.

"let's have a party to celebrate our return" Klaus said with a smile on his face.

"That is a great idea" I say standing up and walking over to Ash who is cleaning up the blood.

"Ash leave that we'll get someone else to do it" Kol say putting his arm around Ash's shoulder.

"Aren't you forgetting something" Elijah says looking at me.

"Forget- Oh yeah" I say as I turn around and pick up the shacking Marcel.

Over the next couple of years we managed to have loads of fun. Sometimes we were all together and other times we were split up. But there was always a rule. No matter what we're doing where we are. We came back every 10 years. Sometimes we spend ages together and sometimes we don't. But if one of us needs help we're always there. Always and forever.

A:n
Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to get ready for the next part of the story and I needed to set the scene