Fragile

After we finished the meeting me and Sebastian went to leave.

"Wait we're are you going" Bucky says shocked that I was leaving

"Home" I say

"Your not staying with us" Steve chirped in

"Why would I. I have a house. I haven't lived with you two since I was 19" I say confused

"But I'm your soulmate" Bucky says

"Ok and. I'm not sure what your getting at here" I say as Sebastian steps in

"I'm very sorry but my Masters mental state is very poor. She needs to stay away from humans" Sebastian say

"What do you mean. Poor metal state. Why can't she be near us" Steve says

"I can but I'm not allowed to be close to you. Klaus thinks you'll make me relapse" I say from behind Sebastian.

"Relapse" Sam says listing his eye brows in confusion

"HYDRA isn't a tea party. Bucky should know that" I say as I walk out of the room.

Sebastian stay behind for a second. "My master has changed a lot since you've know her. You two were in ice so you didn't live through the years. Master has. She hasn't had an easy life. Especially when it comes to the Stark family" When Sebastian says the last part he glares at Tony.

"9 o'clock tomorrow. At masters house. We will start your training and upgrade Director Fury will tell you were"  And with that Sebastian leaves.

"I can't believe Benny's alive" Bucky says with a smile.

"Me neither. But she was so cold and she didn't even talk to us personally" Steve says shocked

"Don't take it personally. Iv know Boss since I started here. She is a very fragile thing. Sometimes it seems like nothing can break her but other times it's like if you touch her she'll turn to bust" Fury says with a softness in his voice they hadn't heard before.

"I can't believe you all know Benny" Rhody say shocked. He rembers when they were in college together. She would help him study. And they become very close.

"Is no one going to address the fact that her Butler said something about The Starks" Tony says shocked. At this Steve moves over to we're his soulmate is and hugs him.

"This is all so confusing" Steve says to Tony.
(They aren't blood related because Benny is adopted so it's ok)

The next morning

"Sebastian I don't think I can do this" I say worried.

"Yes you can Master. You have waited 80 years to be with them again. Just remember be carful. We don't want you to Relapse. For now just train them" Sebastian says reassuringly.

"I haven't had any fresh blood in a will I might have I bite to eat before they get here" I say.

"Yes Master" Sebastian says as he goes to find someone I can sink my teeth into.