Everything has gone to shit

A:N
Most of this chapter is what Benny is thinking. It is all leading up to the next part don't worry.

My life is over. Over the past year I lead my brother, Bucky and our friends against Hydra. We were doing so well. We were winning. Since no one was supposed to now of my existence Steve got all the credit for my work. My plans he was the Muscle I was the brain. That didn't bother me though. Everything was fine. Until Bucky fell of the train.

I now sit on a plan room. A Interrogation room is opposite. I'm looking through it at the interrogation between Phillis and Hydras mad scientist.

I Tuned out I can't didn't care what the man had to say. I needed the information. I needed to end this. Nothing mattered anymore. My Bucky was gone forever. I couldn't feel the pain. I needed to end this. Then I could feel it.

My though we're Interrupted by Phillips walking into the room.

"Got the information. Let's get this shoe on the road" Phillips said. At this a sprang to action. Pushing my pain in a corner. I fell into leader mode. Telling people what to do. Where they are going to be.

It was all going to my plan. Everything was going fine. Until I lost Steve. Peggy was talking g to him on the radio. I got told when I made it back from the mission. I thought I would be fine. He's a super Soldier. He was suppose to be Indestructible. He wasn't suppose to die.

How was I going to do it. Bucky gone, Steve's gone. There gone. It wasn't enough. No matter how smart or strong I was I couldn't save them. I wasted so much of my time lying to them about what I did. To protect them. And they still died. Nothing NOTHING was going to bring them back.

Me and Peggy were sitting at the opening of the captain America museum. There were murals of Bucky and Steve. My family but no one was allowed to now that. I was a secret. My work was a secret. This museum was my work. I did t these thing. But because I'm a woman no one cared.

I lost everything. My brother, my soulmate in the space of a Month. I couldn't take it. I can't even look at Stark or Peggy and especially Phillips.

"I'm going away. I can't take it anymore" I told Stark and Peggy at the end.

"Wow, wow no you two need to stay with me. You need to be looked after" Stark said looking at me and Peggy.

"I'm sorry Ard I can't" I looked at my friend and walked away.

I could hear Peggy shouting after me but continued walking.