Going back home

It was 1964 and I was with Rebecca at the time. We were travel around America.  Rebecca shouted from the front door.

"Hey Benny you've got a letter" Rebecca say waving the letter in her hand.

"Huh who would send you a letter. It's been like 20 years since you've spend time with anyone but us" Rebecca says looking at the abbess on the letter.

"How odd. Let's see what it's about then shall we" I say taking the letter form Rebecca and reading it.

After I finish reading it I read it again. And again. I'm shocked.

"Who's it from" Rebecca says looking Concerned.

"I-it's from Howard and Peggy" I say shocked. I hadn't seen them in years. And they needed my help.

"I'm going to have to cut are trip short. It looks like I have to face my old life and go back home" I say. Then Rebecca did something I didn't Expect.

She grinned at me. "I was Wondering when you were going to face them.

So then I found myself at Howard Starks front door a week later. I took a deep breath and knocked.

Jarvis opened the door. I hadn't seen him since before the war. "Ah Miss Benny it is good to seen you again but if I'm correct you should be at least 30 you barely look 20" Jarvis says with a smile.

"Hey there Jarvis I'll explain later. Ard said he needed help.

"Ah yes right this way" He said as he lead me inside and to Howard's office. There I found Peggy Carter. Stiffened when I saw here. She reminded me of Steve. I quickly got over it and walked over to my two old friends.

"We'll age has not been kind on you" I say looking at the now 40 year olds. It made me glad to be Eternally 21.

"Wow Benny. You still look 19" Peggy said as she engulfed to me and a hug.

"Right we'll I seat tell you what iv been up to for the past 20 years.

I tell them everything. Me being a vampire, having Ash and well all the fun I'm having. They promised to not tell anyone and we got to talking about them as well and what they had been up to.

They tell me about there idea. S.H.I.E.L.D they wanted my help in founding it. So I decided to help. Join them. I had nothing better to do and they said that this time I would get credit for my actions not a man this time.