New life part 1

A/n
These characters are from the Originals. I know that I doesn't really stick to the time  line of the Originals but it's part of the story. The characters are also a bit different sorry if you don't like it. (Benny will meet Bucky again. It's not the end for them just yet)

Benny has been living with the Michaelson. There here new family. They treat her like there sister. They are special different. There vampires. The original Vampires. The first of there kind. The creators of the vampires. They have been on the earth for a very long time. They are also immortal. Normal vampires can only die by a wooden stake by the original can't. They want.

They meet Benny just after she lest New York. She went to Drown her sorrows in alcohol but instead found her redemption in the Original family. They can be evil and cruel sometimes but they stick together. And they are very protective over Benny. Which is odd because they have never liked Humans. So Benny is an Odd Occurrence.

NiKlaus is the head of the head of the family because he is the most powerful. He is a hybrid. A wolf vampire. He isn't the oldest but he is still the head. The oldest of the family is Freya and she is a witch vampire. Then there is Finn the oldest boy but isn't around much. Elijah is next and then NiKlaus. Kol is the second youngest boy in the family with Rebecca after him. The last was Henrik but he died when he was a child.

There is his thing called Compulsion that lets you control humans. So if you tell them to do something they'll do it. The original can also do this to other vampires. But normal vampires can only do it to humans.

Kol, Elijah and Klaus have always loved Benny. They were alive before a witch cast the spell for soulmates. Even though they love her they want do anything. Her heart belongs to Bucky.

Benny know that they are vampires and isn't afraid of them.