Reunion part 1

Sebastian got me changed for the bay and gave me break fast. Even though I didn't sleep he still inside that I get changed and have breakfast at the normal time like everyone else.

"I have contacted Nick Fury and alerted him of you return to SHIELD" Sebastian says as he hand me a cup of blood.

Nick Fury has none about me for a very long time. I was the one who gave him the position as Director. I had hand picked him. I could trust him and he could trust me. He knew everything about me. And Klaus approved of him. It's not that I needed Michaelson's permission but they are my family and they matter.

So now I'm going to visit him. Make sure everything is in order with SHIELD and say hi to my brother and soulmate. I'm going to see my sun and his team.

"Breath Master. It's ok" Sebastian says. He always knows what I need when I need it.

"Thank you" I say getting up and walking out my room to go.

We get to SHIELD head quarters and head over the Fury.

We into the meeting room with all the avengers in it. Fury quickly stands up and walks over. Sebastian is standing to the side of me covering everyone's view of me.

"Boss it's good to see you again. These are the avengers I was talking about" Fury says pointing to them.

I pull out my tablet and start to read there files. I was over to the front of the table were Fury was sitting and sit down. Sebastian standing to my right and Fury to my left.

When I finally look up Steve looks shocked. So does Bucky. I look at the so called hero's and sigh.

"Benny is that you" Everyone besides Tony said in unison.

Everyone looked confused. I had been in every single of these peoples lives and none of them new about the others. For some I was there trainer or I have them the idea. For others I was there friend or mentor when they were younger.

"Yes it is." I say standing up. I flick the screen on my phone and screens appear around the room with all there information on it.

"Well let me say I'm underwhelmed at the very least. When Nick told me about your resent missions. Your dearly winning. I thought I had thought you better." I say walking to face all of them.

"Wait. I'm sorry how do you all know Benny" Sam say confused. For Sam I was his Harrit officer in the Air Force. I trained him and he was like a little brother to me.

"Very rude. I thought I tough you better than to interpret someone higher up than you. But since I'm in a good mood I'll tell you. I am Benny Michaelson or Benny Rogers or Benny Barnes depending on who you ask. I am one of the founders of SHIELD and the only who is alive so that makes me the highest SHIELD Offical. I am also Steve's sister and Bucky's soulmate" I say  everyone looked at Bucky and Steve who were still shocked I was alive.

"About 2 decades ago I came up with an idea. The avengers. I got my sister Freya to tell me who the children who would grow up to be Avengers were. I then came into each of your lives. I made sure that you would grow up strong and be able to fight with the others. That is how you all know me" I say with a slight smile.

"Benny who could you be Steve's sister she would be like 90 and who do you look Actually the same from when we were kids" Wanda says. For the twins I was there savour. I rescued them from the rubble of there home. They lived with me until they ran away to join Hydra.

"Yes he does I am the adoptive sister of Steve Rogers. I am a vampire that's how I'm still alive and look the same" I say.

"Wait vampires are real" The young Peter Parker says. I remember Peter as a baby. I would baby sit him. He was so cute.

"Ah hello little one. How old are you again. Humans grow so fast I alway forget" I say walking over to him

"15 Auntie" He says with a smile. I forgot how cute it was when he called me that.

"Ah I started that young. Good for you. " I say patting his head.

"Right I may as well explain" I say getting annoyed with all the questions.

"I worked for the army in ww2. I am a scientist. I went to war and fought with my brother and soulmate. I lead them but of course I was suppose to be a secret. So Steve took credit for all of my army work. And Ard took credit for my inventions. All because I was a woman" I say

"Sorry who's Ard and why am I the only one that doesn't know you" Tony Stark says. I had been trying to ignore him this hole time because I wasn't suppose to go near him. My son sitting right in front of me and I could do anything about it.

"Howard Stark and that because you were only 3 when I last saw you" I say looking at Tony.

"Ohh" Is all he said as I continued.

"Anyways after that I meet the Michaelsons. They made me a vampire and then I meet up with Peggy and Howard to start SHIELD. Then I was captured by Hydra and they were just lovely. Gave me some upgrades" I say as I pull up my long alive shirt to reveal a matching metal arm to Bucky.

"That's awful" The Nat says. Now she was a good one. I trained her and Clint. They had know I was one of the creators of SHIELD from the start.

"Awful isn't really the appropriate word. Anyways now that's clears up I continue with my meeting" I say glaring at the room

"Yeah sorry" Sam says looking at the table.

A/n:

The Avengers are a bit different. The time line isn't the same. In the team there is

Steve Thor Pietro
Bucky Loki Peter
Tony. Wanda Bruce
Clint. Vision Rhodes
Nat Sam