Go home Benny

After the test Me, Phillips Dr Erskine, Stark and Peggy had a meeting to finalise the plan.

"So everyone agrees Steve Rogers will be the first Super Solider" Stark says

"Agreed" Everyone says

We sign the paper and go into the training area to see the Newbys training.

"Well now that that is sorted let's go see the shocked face on Steve when he realises his little sister is an Army scientist" I says grinning.

Me and Peggy walk over to the Recruits who stand to attention when they see my rank as Major
(That's two ranks under Colonel and one above captain)

"At ease soldier's" I say walking up the line and stop infront of Steve

"W-wait Benny what are you doing here" Steve says confused and worried.

"Haha omg that Expression is priceless" I say lounging and soon Peggy Laughs to.

"excuse me but I think you in the wrong place this isn't the salon" One of the solders says the others laugh

"It isn't miss its Major and I am in the weight place you how ever are not this place is for Soldiers not scared puppy who can't even heal with a Grenade" I say walking to over to the man and kneeing him in the chest.

"All of you back to your training besides Steve you can follow me" I say looking at my brother.

Steve walk over to me and Peggy

"What the hell are you doing here" Steve says shocked

"Ok so for four years I have been working with the government and the army as a scientist I am also a major in the army. I was the one who recommended you to this experiment" I say looking at my brother.

"Wait really. No No no you need to go home you can't be here it's bangers. Go home Benny" Steve says

"I will not go home I have bone far more bangers stuff than this and plus I'm needed here" I say looking my brother bead in the eyes.

"I can't believe this when did you even do any of this" Steve says shocked

"Oh Steve there isn't suck a thing as Mandatory woman camp" I said

"Wait so when you went away that wasn't because of woman stuff" Steve says confused

Peggy burst out laughing.

"Oh God Steve this is too funny" Peggy says still Laughing.

Time skip

It's the bay of the experiment and by this time Steve has came around to the idea of his sister being an army scientist.

"Ard are you ready" I say checking all the Machines

"Everything is fine chill Benny" Howard says putting a hand on Benny shoulder

Steve sees this and walk over to you two

"She has meet her soulmate you know hands off" Steve says looking up at Howard. When Steve stood next to anyone they looked like a giant it was quiet funny.

"Steve chill we've know each other for years and plus I would never cheat on Bucky" I say reassuring him.

The experiment begins I can see Peggy getting worried.

"It will be fine Peg. I wouldn't let my brother do anything that would hurt him" I say calming her nervous.

Finally it's over and the boots open. Steve has grown. He isn't a twig anymore he's a full blown Super Soldier. Everyone runs over to have a look at him but I notice one of the government officials looking suspicious.

I see him reach for something. The super solider formulas. He takes a gun and grads them. I ran into him.

"Stop right there those formulas aren't for you" I say as the overs come over to help.

"Well done Major Rogers" Phillips says.

"My pleaser sir" I say walking over to my brother to check he was ok.

"Wow bro your not a twig anymore" I say giving him  a t-shirt.

"Well I'm Taller than you now and stronger" Steve says

"Peggy I don't feel sorry for you anymore. You get to spend the rest of your life with him" I say smiling

"Yes he has Certainly Umm. Gosh he just" Peggy says swearing at him.

"Right wow still my brother. I don't want to know the details" I say walking away with Phillips for our Debrief.