Meeting her soul mate

Benny age 14

Steve I love him to bits but I'm a 14 year old girl I'm not 7 anymore. I may not have parents and live alone with him but he isn't my life I have friends. So when I say to him I'm going out that doesn't mean him too. Ugh he's a 16 year old man why doesn't he go out with his Mysterious friend who he want stop talking about.

Steve doesn't make many friends he isn't very strong or tall. He is small skinny and looks like a twig. But he is a kind man and protective. So he doesn't introduce me to people. But this Bucky he talks about seems like a nice person.

I walk out the door to meet my friends after about an hour of trying to convince Steve that I would be fine on my own.

"Hey girls" I say waving to my friends who are all ready chatting.

We go into town and hang out by the time I get back it's bark. Well past my Curfew of 10. I open the door and in a second my brother comes running out of the living room.

My neck starts to burn but I don't pay attention to it I'm more worried about the raw I'm going to get from Steve.

"We're have you been I was so worried" Steve says looking me up and down for Injuries.

"Sorry I lost trake of time" I say rudding the back of my head waiting for the raw from Steve but it never came.

"I was so worried I called Bucky he was going to help me look for you" Steve says

"Wait so can I finally meet the man you have been talking about for 5 year" I say exited.

"I guess it was long over due" Steve says walking into the living room

I walk in the room and instantly stop. I look at the man infront of me. He is the most handsome man I have ever seen and he was my soulmate. I suddenly felt the urge to jump into his arms.

"Benny are you ok" Steve says looking between me and his friend.

"Your my soulmate" Bucky says smiling at me.