Team

I got home at midnight. Sebastian and my vampire family were waiting for me at the front of the house. Rebecca and Freya immediately walked over to me and Hope.

"Aww she's so cute. She looks like him" Freya said with a smile. "She really does" Rebecca added. Ash come over next. He gave me a big hug and the turned to Hope. "Hello little sister. I'm Ash. Don't worry I'll protect" Ash said picking Hope up from her carrier.

Klaus, Elijah and Kol came over and each gave me a hug. I took Hope from Ash and turned to Klaus. "Brother meet your daughter Hope" I said with the biggest smile. Klaus looked Cautious at first but soon took Hope from me and smiled. Which made me smile even more.

We all walked into the house talking and laughing. Hope was now asleep on Klaus with a smile on her face as well. "Do you like her" I say turning to Ash. He gives me a Toothy smile and nods. "She's perfect. I know you've always wanted a girl. I'm happy for you mother. I know it's been hard. Especially with being so close to brother but I feel like everything is going to work out" Ash says pulling me into another hug. "I love you" I says to my sun. "I love you too Mother. More than anything" Ash tightens his hold on me and we just stay like that for a will.

The next morning when the avengers arrive I'm sitting in the kitchen with Hope. They all walk in and are immediately surprised. "You do know there a baby there right" Tony says pointing to Hope.

I roll my eyes at him. "Hello. Everyone meet Hope. My new daughter" I says with a smile. I look to Bucky feeling a wake a Anxiousness and anxiety come over me. He just smiles and walks over to me.

"I missed you Benny" He says bringing me into a hug. He then turns to Hope and smiles at her. "Heya cutie. I'm Bucky. I'm your Mum's Soulmate" He says ticking Hopes belly making her laugh.

All worry leaves me in that moment. I says hello to the rest of the Avengers giving them hugs before we all walk over to the living room to have a conversation. They all sit down and i stand in the middle of all the couches.

Klaus and the others come in he takes Hope and sits on the opposite side to the Avengers. "Hello everyone. I needed to talk to you all. The Avengers have come a great bell in there training and have become stronger. So the next part is work as a team. Team building and trust. I thought that will The Avengers and doing this we should as well" As I said the last for I turned to The Micholsons. "We need to come together as a family and as a team. So for the next couple of weeks we'll be all be staying here doing Various exercises and activities" I says.

I look to the group of hero's and vampires expecting some for of protest but there was none. "Ok let's get started" Steve says walk over to me. I give him a smile and start to talk about what we'll be doing.