Date

After much protest from Sebastian and my family through the phone I convinced them that I could go on the Date with Bucky.

They told me to be careful. Ash would be there in the morning. I knew when he got here he would kick off. He's very protective over me. Ever since HYDRA. If he think I'm in danger he goes crazy. And he's never liked the idea of me with a soulmate.

So I got ready for the date with Bucky. For the first time in almost 80 years I'm exited. I'm actually going to see Bucky. That is alone not with people around.

So I headed of to our meeting place and was star struck. He was handsome. Even more than I remember.

"My gob your hot" I said walking over to him.

"Oh it's nice to see you two Benny" Bucky says Embracing me and a hug.

"Hello my love" I say kissing him. "So where are you taking me"

"You'll see. Just follow me" Bucky takes my hand and head to who knows where.

We finally stop. At an ice rink. I brake out into a smile. I always love Skating but I never did once Bucky left.

"Well Doll. Shall we have some fun" Bucky says grinning. I kiss him and we go to get some skating shoes.

At first I was Terrible. I could get the hang of it. But Eventually with the help Bucky I remember. I started to go really fast. We had a rase. I won of course. Then I totally Accidentally fell on him. Leaning in for a kiss.

"Oh god iv missed you" Bucky says locking his lips with mine. A few minutes later we brake apart and get of the ice. We walk got of the ring and head for a midnight stroll in Central Park.

"So what have you been doing all theses years" Bucky says looking at me.

"Well a lot. Most of the time I'm with my vampire family. They looked after me for a long time. Stopped me killing myself when I couldn't take you being gone" At this Bucky stoped and picked me up.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that" Bucky says tears in his eyes.

"It's ok. I have you now. I'm ok" I say hugging him.

"Is that how you become a vampire" He said

"No. About 2 years after you were gone I got sick. Almost died. Well I did. They turned me into a vampire and saved me. Just like they had so many times before. Well after that we spent most of the time together. Sometimes it we would leave but every 10 years we meet up" I say taking Buckys hand and continued our walk.

"My Avengers plan was a good one. It kept me Distracted. I spent years working on it. I was doing so well. And then I relapsed again. I went to Wakanda for help. I saw you there. You had no idea how hard it was to stay away from you all these years" I sad a tear running down my cheek.

Bucky stops in his tracks. "You knew that me and Steve were alive before that meeting" Bucky said

"Yes. I was going to see you. I really wanted to but then I got scared. I bough you would see me as a monster. What HYDRA did. What I am. That's why I relapse and why my brother didn't want me to be near you" I sad Bucky just looked sad.

"I would never see you as a monster. HYDRA messed me up really bad as well. We have the arms to prove it" Bucky says picking me up and carrying me bridle style.

"I love you James Buchanan Barnes" I say kissing him.