Hanging with the Salvatore Brothers

It's been years since HYDRA. Almost 30.

About a year after I turned my emotions back on. It was hard at fist the emotional struggle was horrific but I had my family with me.

Elijah thought it would be a good idea to have someone look after me. So he got me a Butler. companion. He is also a vampire. His name is Sebastian. He looked after me from the moment he meet me. He is also one of my closest friends and I can count on him no matter what.
(What Sebastian looks like)

After a will I got better

After a will I got better. I told them about Tony and how Howard took him. But by the time I was emotionally stable enough he would have forgotten all about me.

I tried to find him but Klaus forbid it. He told me it would only hurt me and confuse the child. I couldn't bare the thought of Howard taking my child. Howard was one of my closest friends but all I feel towards him now is hate.

So I'm 1991 Me and Sebastian took a little trip. I hunted Howard and his wife down. I hit there car and let it crash. I killed Howard not before letting him look me in the eye for what he did. I didn't kill his wife however. I just left her in the car. Though it looked like someone else killed her because on the new it said they both were Murdered. I didn't really care and just went on with my life.

I went through a really bark patch. I thought I was getting better but I was wrong. It had been 15 years since Hydra and I thought I was better. I had been staying in the house we raised Ash in when suddenly I Relapsed into my Depression and Anger. Sebastian called Damon and Stefan for help. When they came it reminded me of the very first bays of me being a vampire. It made me feel alive again. I started to get better.

They helped me get over my demons. They helped me finally move on from years of pain. They helped me realise that the evil in me wasn't there anymore. That was was better. It took me 7 years of Damon and Stefan's help to get to that point.

They stayed with me ever bay. Every night. Help and teaching me how to be better. I started a business for my inventions. Sebastian gave me the idea after he asked what I was going to do with all the stuff I made. I called in A&T. I wanted both my sons to be connected to it. My company quickly became famous and it dominated the Tech Industry.

Everyone was Curious about the unknown CEO. All the media new about me was that I was female and young. It was fun being In an anonymous. The company let me focus on other things instead of HYDRA.

I also came up with an idea. The Avengers. I thought about it for a long time. If I could groom children to become hero's to defend the earth. It nigh work. It would be little thing. A hint or a push. Anything they needed. So I went to Freya for help. She told me witch children would grow up to be the Avengers. So my plan came into action.

Before I realised it it was time for another family meeting. This time the brothers came with me.

It had been a year and we were all still in New Orleans. The brothers told Klaus about me relapse and he decided that we would all spend time together. Said it was for over due. I would work on the Avengers project and  A&T industries but sometimes I would get board.

"Sooo. I'm Unbelievably bored let's do something" I say sitting un side down on the couch.

"Well we could fight some wolves. It's a full moon tonight" Damon say looking around the room.

"No that's dangerous" Elijah says sternly.

"Well the only Advantage they had over us was there bite but we have Klaus. He can cure there bite and there isn't many places we're they can bite me. Most of my limbs are metal and a chunk of my neck to. Soooo. Let's go" I say jumping up.

Sebastian stood up next to me. It didn't matter were I was going he was always there. No matter what.

"Right who's coming" Damon say getting up as well.

"I'm coming Mother" Ash says standing next to me

"Same here" Kol and Klaus say.

"No" Elijah walks away.

The rest say no and we head out ready to have some fun.