How could he

Year: 1972

I gave birth to a Beautiful baby boy. Anthony Edward Rogers. He is a full human boy. We spent all our time together. Playing, reading to him. Laughing with him. He was so different to Ash. I love Ash but by the time he was three he was already so grown up. But Tony he's just so Precious and fragile. He's amazing. I couldn't even imagine my life without him.

His soulmark was a A on his back. The mark seemed Familia but I couldn't remember why.

Ever since Howard found out that his wife was infertile he has distance himself from me.

I thought was just sad that I had a child and he didn't. But when he asked if he could have Tony I was shocked. My baby boy. He knew I loved him and he still wanted him.

So when Tony was 3 me and Howard got into a big fight. Peggy tried to be the bridge between us but it never worked.

"Hey mummy. Can you read to me before bed" Tony says as he runs his hand down my face with a giggle.

"Of course" I say tucking him into bed and sitting in the chair next to his bed.

I tell him about the war and his uncle Steve and his best friend Bucky. I told him about everything besides me. I didn't tell him that Steve was my brother or that Bucky was my soulmate or that those fight were lead by me.

I didn't even realised I did that until I finished the story and asked if I knew them because Auntie Peggy new them. I lied to him and said "No I didn't but Peggy said that they were amazing people. Right go to bed" and just like that Tony went to sleep will I sat on the living room couch confused.

I heard a crash and ran to Tony's room to see if he was ok. But what I saw instead shocked me Howard held an unconscious Tony in his arms.

He had my baby boy in his arms. Tony was out cold. I tried to run at him but someone was behind me. They infected me with vervain (makes vampires weak and if there's a lot knock them out) everything went black the last thing I saw was Tony being taken away with Howard.

I woke up in a pale green room. There was a vervain drip in my arm. I was tied to a chair when I man came in.

My eyes widen when I saw the symbol on his coat. HYDRA. How could Howard work with HYDRA. There the reason my brother and soulmate are dead. How could Howard take m son. How could HYDRA even still exists.

Before I could finish my though proses the man interrupted me. "We've never had a vampire before this should be fun" The man says. I flinch away when the man puts his hand on my face.

"My family will fined me. They will know somethings wrong  when I don't come home" I say knocking the mans hand away from my face.

2 years. I have 2 years until my family meeting. I need to get out of her before then. I need to get back to Tony.

The man scoffed at my remark and picked up a knife. He started to carve my skin off. He watch in Fascination as it healed.

He continued again and again. So much pain for so long. He experimented to see the extent of my abilities. For so long. Just over and over again. All I felt for so long was just pain.