Chapter 18

After taking a bus we reached my therapist's clinic.

"You can go inside. I'm gonna wait for you here," Zain said when I was about to enter the clinic.

"Why? You can also come inside," I said.

"I think you will not be comfortable in my presence" he said.

"No you don't have to go inside when I am consulting with her but at least you can wait in the waiting area" I said. "It's not because I'm not comfortable in your presence but it's my therapist's principal to keep everything between only both of us" I added.

"Alright then" he said and we went inside. And after waiting for about fifteen minutes she called my name and I went inside.

"So how're you doing nowadays?" said my therapist.

"I'm doing fine, what about you?" I said taking a seat in front of her.

"I'm good," she answered.

"The clinic is completely changed" I said looking around her clinic.

"Yes it took a lot of effort, how's it looking?" She said.

"It's looking beautiful," I said.

"And you're looking beautiful too," she said and I smiled.

"I just put on a Little bit of makeup," I said.

"And it suits you," she exclaimed.

"Thank you," I said smiling.

"Maryam give me five minutes I'm coming" she excused herself and left the room.

Then she came back and sat on her chair.

"Now tell me how was everything there?" She asked.

"Everything was great," I answered.

"What about your dad is he still the same" she asked.

"No, I think he is Changing he even gave me a present after my final results," I answered.

"That's good," she said.

"How are you feeling now, are you still having anxiety?" She asked.

"When I went there at first I was not so good. The first reason was my grandma's death and another was my dad and his behaviour and bad grades in my studies," I answered.

"What about now?" She asked.

"Now I'm feeling good even though I'm feeling happy" I answered.

"That's so good," she said.

"What is the reason behind this happiness?" She asked.

"Well my grades are improving so technically my dad's behaviour towards me is changing and I'm still missing my grandma but now I am learning to live without her presence" I said.

"Well I'm also happy because now I'm really confident because I have more people who believe in me. I have my friends who care for me" I said smiling widely.

"So I think you don't need me from now on" she said "and I'm happy that you don't need my prescribed medication to sleep peacefully" she added smiling widely.

"What about sleeping pills are you still taking?" she asked.

"You said that I only have to take it when I have sleeping disorders. I have only taken four pills since the last three months" I said.

"That means you're not having sleeping disorders like before" she asked.

"Yes I'm not having sleeping disorders and those four times when I took my pills problems were not so bad" I said.