Chapter 43

Now I have to talk to someone who is more experienced in all these. And then I dialled Bella's contact.

"Hey buddy is your henna done?" She said from another side of the phone.

"Yes! But there is an issue here and you have to come right now, I have to talk to you about something very important" I replied.

"I already told you that I will be there in the evening. My hubby is out to buy some medicine. When he comes back after taking the medicine I will be there," Bella said "Since you're so desperate I'm sure it's something important don't worry I'm coming" she added.

"What are the symptoms and what problems are you facing?" I asked.

"From last night I've been vomiting like crazy and I've been feeling dizziness, headache and nauseous," she answered.

"Call Peter and tell him to buy a pregnancy test kit also," I said.

"No way I'm not pregnant" she replied.

"Are you sure?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, no, wait, oh god is it true, oh my god am I going to become a mother?" She shrieked.

"Confirm it with the test and if the results are positive don't take any medicine and come to me I will talk to my friend who is a gynaecologist she will prescribe a medicine for your morning sickness" I said "and don't forget to tell me first after Peter of course" I added.

"Okay bye I'm going to call Peter" she said and hung up.

After a while Munif came to my room with a plate of pastries.

"Hey sis how are you feeling?" He asked, sitting on the bed in front of me.

"I don't know, I'm confused," I said.
"I mean I'm supposed to be angry and sad but I'm kind of relieved" I added.

"I know why you're relieved and don't be confused. You will get to understand this soon," he replied, "and don't tire yourself with all those worries. Everything will be sorted out," he added and started feeding me the pastries as my hands were occupied with henna.

"If you know then help me understand the situation" I said.

"Look when you were taking the decision of your marriage with Zaid you were confused because you didn't know about him anything but now you're relieved because you know Zain very well" he said "not being closed to Zaid results his betrayal but we know that Zain will never do anything that will hurt you because he knows you very well even more than us" he added.

"You are right," I said.

"He loves you," Munif said.

"Yeah… but Munif I don't know why I'm feeling bad for him I feel like I'm using Zain… I told him that I will not be able to give him the place of husband right now but what if I will never be able to return his feelings, what if I will never be able to fall for him the way he loves me" I said "I'm feeling so stupid that even after knowing him all these years I was not able to understand his feelings how can I call myself his best friend" I added.

"Don't worry about those things and I'm sure that you will be able to return his feelings soon and that is the reason why you're relieved with this decision" he said.

"Have you ever noticed that he likes me I mean I know I'm dumb when it comes to these things but you guys are smart enough to know it right?" I asked.

"I do think that Zain likes you because of his caring and helping nature towards you but when you got Zaid's proposal and he didn't make any move I thought he was doing all those because of friendship" he answered genuinely.

"Now I'm confirmed that I am dumb" I said.

"No you're not dumb... because you're stupid" he said with a giggle "and stop stressing yourself tomorrow is your wedding I'm sure you don't want to look like a zombie in your wedding dress" he added.

"Yeah right" I said.

"Good girl, now rest," he said.

"You know what, sometimes I forget that I am your elder sister," I said.

"But according to our height I'm bigger," he said.

"Where is Aunt Fatima and Uncle Adnaan?" I asked. I wanted to ask about Zain but I know that he will tease me. That's why I asked about his parents.

"They went to their house, they only have one day to prepare for Zain's wedding" he answered "Zain also went there because you both are not allowed to see or talk to each other" he added.

"How will they be able to prepare all the things in just a day?" I asked.

"They don't have to prepare a lot of things because Nikah is going to be held in a masjid and the hall is already booked and prepared by us, then they will have plenty of time to prepare for the reception whose date is still not finalized," he said.

"Yeah you're right all the arrangements for Nikah are done from our side" I said.

"Dad ordered to change all the arrangements" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he don't want Zain to feel like a replaced groom" he answered.

"Ohh" I replied.

"Zain wants me to go with him to buy his dress for tomorrow," Munif said.

"Yeah you should definitely go and help him" I said.

"Already supporting your very soon to ne husband?" He exaggerated the word 'husband'.

"Ugh! Munif stop it" I said.

"Not yet" he said with a smirk.

---------------

A/N: Assalamualaikum everyone!:)

Comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to vote.

Thank you.

👇⭐Vote⭐👇