Maryam's Character Analysis

As you all know that Maryam's character is so innocent. I'm getting complaint about her dim-wittedness. You people are thinking that it's unusual for a girl to be as innocent as Maryam.

Maryam have a reason why she is innocent. Firstly she never had time to think about these things. Med studies are not easy and when a person is not good in every subjects they have to give more time in studies to get to the point where Maryam is. Maryam had dedicated all her life into Med schooling that she never get time to learn about love and liking or about how people behave with you when they're in love.

Secondly it's not unusual to be as innocent as Maryam because some people are bad at reading others emotions towards them and Maryam is like that. It's also a reason why she suffered from depression at a very young age, she actually failed to learn about her father's emotions and Reasons behind his rantings and scolding.

Lastly Maryam doesn't have many friends and she never witnessed how people starts to love eachother. As you all know Bella and Peter became her friends when they were already couples that means she had never witnessed their first stage to love life. She did watched love stories in K-dramas and movies but never witnessed them is real life.

And about not complementing Zain it's because Maryam is religious enough to know her boundaries.

So please don't blame her for being innocent and try to understand her situation.

Thank you.
Salam✌️