Chapter 12

At Zain's house:

I knocked at the door and was greeted by aunt Fatima.

"Assalamualaikum," I said loudly entering the house.

"Walaekum assalam" everyone greeted me back including my parents.

I went to the couch following Aunt Fatima.

"Zain" I said and he looked at me.

"Yes" he said and I handed him the bouquet that I had bought earlier.

"That's for you," I said.

"Oh thank you" Zain said.

"Wow sis that's beautiful" Munif said.

"Yeah, it's a graduation gift for Zain," I said.

"Hey sis, what do these flowers symbolise?" Munif asked.

"Yes! I wanna know" Zain said.

"Alstroemeria symbolises friendship which I think I'm lucky having you as a friend... Lisianthus symbolism gratitude and I want to show my gratitude to you for helping me and lastly statice symbolises success I want you to be successful in future" I said pointing every flowers that I was explaining. "Thank you Zain for helping to gain confidence and in studies too" I added.

"That's so thoughtful" Aunt Fatima exclaimed happily and I smiled at her.

"And that's for you," Aunt Fatima said and gave me a packet.

"Thank You"I said and opened the packet. There was a box of Samsung earpods inside it.

"Oh god how come you people knew what's on my wishlist?" I questioned.

"It's all thanks to Munif that he knows everything about you both" my mom said.

We all sat with elders and had evening snacks and tea. Zain also got a samsung galaxy tab from his parents and my parents gifted him earpods it looks like they went shopping together.

"Mom, we're going to the terrace" Munif said "let's go sis" he added and we all went to the terrace.

It's my first time on their terrace and it was huge. I can see large trees from there just like my own terrace since our houses are in the same locality. There's two hanging chairs, a tea table and chairs at one side under shade and a bird feeder at the center of the terrace.

"I'm going to get something, you guys stay here" Zain said and left us there.

I sat on one of the hanging chairs while Munif took a chair near the tea table with his phone on his hand. I also did the same and started scrolling through my Instagram. After a while Zain came with a small box in his hand.

"Here take this" He said and handed me the box.

"What's this?" I asked.

"A present for you to open it" he answered.

"Thank you" I said with a smile and carefully opened it and saw a beautiful pot of small green succulent in it.

"How do you know that I love succulent?" I said in amusement.

"I saw some succulents in your window so I thought you really like them" He answered.

"Wow it's so pretty thank you so much Zain" I said.

After a Little chit chat mom called us downstairs to have dinner. We all sat on the dining table and had our dinner together quietly which was made by Aunt Fatima and my mom and that was delicious including the desert they had made for us. After dinner we bid our goodbyes and went to our home.

-------------------------

A/N: Sorry for short chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.

👇CLICK THE STAR👇