Chapter 5

It was Monday morning I woke up for Fajr, did my morning routine and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Now it's time for school. I went outside, took my bicycle and went straight to school. I've been going to school alone because I don't have enough patience to wait for someone, not even for my brother.

It was just a usual day at school. We had theory classes and practical classes. We are now in our classroom, it's a self-study period.

"I'm going to fill my bottle," I said to Bella and went outside.

When I came back to my seat, I saw a sticky note on my table.

'7pm at your place'
-Zain

'Ugh! I can't stand him' I thought to myself

"What's that!?" Peter asked and I just scrunched the paper nervously putting it into my bag.

"Nothing" I said to him and sat on my seat and did some of my homework.

After school I came back to my house. After performing Zuhr Salah I ate lunch with my family. My dad was not there since it's Monday and he is in his office.

"Zain will come at seven in the evening," my mom said.

"Ok" I replied with laziness.

A few hours later:
It's past 7 and there is still no sign of Zain. Hunh! My dad thinks that he will be a good tutor who is not even punctual.

Zain came at 7:15. We went to my room and I sat on my desk giving Zain another chair, he started explaining Electric Charges and Electric Field. Yeah, He is good at explaining things and has easy ways to understand topics.

"Do you get it?" Zain asked.

"No" Me being myself I lied to him. ' It's a sin' I thought.

After explaining the same thing for the fourth time he said "you know if you don't want to understand yourself, no one will be able to teach you".

He explained for the last time and said "That's all for today I will come tomorrow at the same time make sure to revise everything" and left.

Yes, I was getting revenge, I had already understood everything in the first go. I don't know why I'm into getting revenge on him, I mean I already know that he is not the one at fault.

At dinner time:
"So, how's your lessons with Zain today?" Munif asked.

"It was good," I lied. I didn't want them to find my annoying personality toward Zain.

"Is it?" My brother was a little surprised because he already knew my hatred towards Zain.

"So, you don't have problems in physics now?" My dad said.

"Yes, dad I'm trying" I said.

After eating dinner, I went to my room to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my alarm and performed Fajr prayer and rested a bit more.

When the clock struck 6, I was already in my uniform and ready for school. I went downstairs and ate breakfast.

"Sis, you have to wait for me, we are going to school together," Munif said.

"And who said that!?" I replied to him annoyingly.

"Mom" he answered and pointed towards mom.

"Yeah! You are not going to school alone if you have your brother with you." My mom ordered.

After eating our breakfast, me and Munif went outside, took our bicycle and headed towards school.

"Hey, aren't you going to wait for Zain" I asked Munif while paddling on my cycle.

"No, I don't wait for him everyday" he said "just occasionally when I want some of his help at school, I wait for him or if he wants me to wait for him" he added.

"Ohh" I said.

"Zain always says that he doesn't like to stand someone waiting for him," my brother said.

'So, I've been going to school all alone without any reason' I thought.

School went well and now I'm in my room waiting for one and only Zain because it's almost time for my physics lesson. Zain entered the room with my mom having a tray full of snacks and milkshakes. She set the tray on my desk and left.

"Today we are going to study Electric current and I hope you will try harder to understand" Zain said.

"Uhh okay" I answered.

Then he started explaining everything and I understood everything. He did have a really easy method that I who is so dumb in physics is able to understand these topics in just one go.

"Do you get that!?" Zain asked.

"Uhhh... N-no" I stuttered.

"Do you know when someone lies, they stutter?" Zain said.

"I'm not lying" I replied.

"You know what you don't have enough time to prepare for final and Medical Entrance is not too far" he said.

'He is right, I really don't have enough time and I don't give up on my dreams just for silly revenge' I thought.

"Yeah, I get it" I said. He smiled and started explaining another topic.

After a while when we finished with another topic he said "that's all for today... Meet me at the school's library on play break tomorrow" and he left.

After dinner I went to my room, revised everything that Zain had explained earlier and completed my homework, and went to sleep.

--------------------

A/N: Assalamoalaikum Everyone.

I was thinking of not publishing this chapter today because of my exams but since it's an online exam I don't have to prepare much and I'm able to publish it today. Online exams are fun. Stay safe don't forget to wear mask outdoor. Don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy.

comment your thoughts.

don't forget to vote.

Thank you.

~INSHA

👇Vote👇