Chapter 62 (LAST)

The next day I asked the chief for leave and thankfully he accepted my request.

I went to the visa office. Thankfully I got the visa.

I hurriedly searched for the flight to South Korea from our city and thankfully there was a flight in three hours from now I booked the tickets.

I decided to call Bella to inform her about my departure.

"Hello Bella, guess what?" I said as soon as she picked up the phone.

"What?" She asked.

"I got my visa and I am leaving for Seoul in three hours" I said happily.

"Wow that's nice" she said "where are you right now?" She asked.

"On my way home" I said.

"I'm coming there then, let's meet before you leave" she said.

"Okay love, wait for me" I replied and hung up.

I parked the car in front of my parents house. I went inside saying Salam. Bella hugged me and we sat on the couch with mom and Peter.

"I have to go home to pack my bag," I exclaimed.

"Are you going somewhere?" Mom asked.

"Yes, I'm going to Seoul," I replied.

"To Zain '' Bella extended "For honeymoon" she added and I blushed at her statement.

"Are you going alone?" Mom asked.

"Yes mom I've already booked my flight which will depart in three hours," I said "don't tell Zain that I'm going to Seoul, I want to give him a surprise" I added.

"Have a safe journey sweetheart" mom said "I'm so happy for you" she added with a huge smile.

"Let's go Bella, you have to help me pack my stuff" I said.

Then we went to my Zain's, I mean our house. After informing Momma about my departure I went to my room with Bella. Momma told me that she was planning a honeymoon for us and after hearing about this trip she was so happy.

"Mary, please don't push Zain away from you and his rights" Bella said "and don't be conserved around him" she added.

"Who said I'm pushing him away" I said "I may not be giving him his full rights but Alhamdulillah we are in good terms" I added.

"Really that means you guys are already romantically involved?" She asked making me blush and I nodded.

"Well then give my baby a friend soon" she said putting her hand on her belly.

"Bella stop it" I said.

"Aww, my innocent Mary is blushing" she said teasingly.

"You're making me embarrassed" I said.

"You don't have to be embarased about having a child, becoming a mother is a very beautiful feeling and I hope you will experience it soon" she said "you know that's the reason why people go on honeymoons" she added with a wink.

"Help me with packing" I said.

After we packed my suitcase and having lunch together we headed out. Bella and Peter dropped me at the airport. I went inside and took a seat. I texted Zain that I will not be able to receive call because I have to perform surgery and he responded with 'take care'.

"subhaanal ladhee sakhkhara lanaa haadhaa wamaa kunnaa lahu muqrineena wa innaa ilaa rabbana la mun-qaliboon" I recited before the plane took off.

It took sixteen hours to reach Seoul. It's eight in the morning here. I took a cab to the same hotel where Zain was staying. Instead of going to his room I booked a honeymoon suite. After a while one of the hotel employees took me to the room and Ma Sha Allah the room was beautiful. The room was on the eighteenth floor and it gave a beautiful view of the city. The beautiful Namsan tower was looking breathtaking from here. I was living my dream. Watching the city of Seoul with the view of Namsan tower has always been my dream and I was living that dream of mine.