Chapter 7

Today is our last exam and it's biology. I did my best in every paper. Now we are in the school garden revising biology.

"Hey Bio lover! Are you prepared for full marks in biology?" Bella said with a huge grin in her face.

"Fully prepared" I replied with confidence while Peter and Bella started laughing.

"Where's Zain?" Peter asked.

"I don't know!" We both said in unison.

"Maybe he is busy explaining biology to his dumb cousin somewhere" Bella said while smirking.

"His fake fiancé" Peter added and started laughing.

"Am I the only one who doesn't know about his cousin and fiancé?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Huhh! You don't know that Mariya girl from our class is his cousin" Bella said with an unbelievable look.

"And She has been spreading rumors about her being his fiancé" Peter added.

"That's why she always tries to warn me to not be friends with Zain," I said and then Zain approached us.

"So are you guys prepared for the exam?" Zain asked.

"Yes" we all said in unison.

"All the best, let's go to our classroom" Zain said and we headed to our school building.

After the exam we came out with happy faces and met in the school playground.

"From now on we will not be able to meet everyday" Bella said with a sad tone.

"Yeah!" We all said sadly.

"Let's keep in touch and meet every week or every two weeks" Peter suggested.

"Yeah! That's a good idea" I said happily and they all agreed.

"And guys don't try to give some stupid reasons to not to meet... you have to come no matter what" Bella said

"Yeah! We will have to come" Zain said.

"Let's have lunch in some restaurant," Bella said and we all nodded in agreement.

"Yeah I'm hungry" I said loudly.

We went to a nearby restaurant which is not so huge or expensive but it's a nice restaurant with a vintage theme. We went to an empty seat and ordered our food which came shortly. While we were eating our food.

"Thank you Zain for all the help in physics" I said to Zain.

"Huh-uh you are welcome" He said.

"When did he help you with physics?" Bella asked in confusion.

"Huhh! Oh I'm so sorry we haven't told you guys that we had known each other before school" I said Zain looked at me not believing that I'm telling them and I mouthed 'It's ok' to him.

"Yeah! We are family friends and our fathers are not only friends and business partners but they are like brothers" Zain explained.

"And you guys are telling us now?" Peter said not believing us.

"Sorry guys I wanted to tell you that but haven't got an opportunity to do so" I said looking at the table with a sad look.

"So yeah! That's how her father told me to help her in physics lessons and I did as I was told" Zain said.

"Then why did you guys deny that when we asked you at the canteen that day" Bella asked.

"Sorry at that time I really don't want people to know that we already know each other since I really hated him that time" I said.

"Really you hated him" Peter said "Yet he decided to help you" he added.

"Why did you hate him?" Bella asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because- uhh-... I'm sorry I don't want to talk about that right now" I stuttered.

"So you don't hate him now?" Peter asked.

"Huhh-uhh I still do," I said sadly and Zain didn't say anything. He was quiet the whole way back to our house. Yes we both came back together since his house is across the street.

-----------------------------
:A/N:

Don't forget to vote it will encourage me to deliver good storylines.
Thank you
👇Vote