Chapter 55

I was running across the park giggling so hard. It was the same park which was my favourite place in my hometown. Mom was sitting on the table in the park with Mommy, Munif was on mom's lap. I turned around only to see a little boy following me. He was so cute. He had chubby cheeks and brown eyes. He was also giggling and laughing and running behind me.

"Zain! Catch me if you can" I yelled. Yes it was Zain his child self.

He ran faster and caught me and we both fell on the grass on top of eachother. I started crying because I hit the ground and Zain was on top of me. Mom and Mommy came hurriedly. Zain got up and mom took me in her arms. My arms had some scratches. After seeing me hurt Zain started crying more than me.

~~~~~~

I was sitting on the swing at the same park in my hometown. I was enjoying the ride laughing and giggling.

"Zain, faster" I said loudly, turning around.

It was Zain's six year old self. He was pushing the swing in which I was sitting.

After a while when we were enjoying our beautiful time in the park dad came.

"Mary, Zain, let's go for lunch," dad said.

"No I don't want to go home let us play more" I said almost like whining.

"But you haven't had anything since morning," dad said.

"Please let us play," I said with teary eyes.

"Mary, let's go, I'm hungry," Zain said.
"Please" I pleaded.

"I'm hungry," Zain said with puppy eyes.

"Okay but promise we will come here after lunch" I said.

"Promise" he answered.

~~~~~~~~~

Mom, dad and grandma were crying so hard. People were filled in the living room of our house. At the centre of the living room a small bed was placed and my lifeless grandpa was lying on it.

Mommy took me, Zain and Munif inside my room.

"Why is grandma crying?" I asked "why is my grandpa not saying anything?" I continued, "Why are there so many people here?" I added.

"Your grandpa is going to Jannah that's why people are here to bid their good-bye" Mommy said.

"Why is grandma crying when he is going to a good place?" I asked. "Jannah is a good place right Aunt," I added.

"Yes baby" she replied "but once your grandpa will be gone he will not come back and your grandma will miss him that's why she is crying" she added said.

"But mom told me that he will come back when he goes to the hospital" I asked.

"Doctors were not able to save him and that's how we lost your grandpa dear" she replied. "Now you guys wait here I will bring something for you all" she added and went out of the room.

"Zain, I'm going to become a doctor so that I will save people from going away," I said.

"But doctors were not able to save grandpa," he said.

"I will become a good doctor and save people" I said "will you help me become a doctor?" I asked.

"Okay then I will also become a doctor with you," he said.