Drabbles 5

onward!

-------

It started out as a simple test. Dust had just wanted to... try and make the angry voices quiet down. One worked. Two were phenomenal. Three was even better. The numbers kept rising, higher and higher. With each passing day, there was a growing tolerance. So, with each passing day, he added another. Five, six, seven, eight...

He hit double digits, and suddenly, it was determination overload all over again. His soul burned, everything felt fuzzy and weightless, there was an off thumping in his skull. His mouth grew dry, his eyelights flickered, his body began to crumble.

It was with his last thought that he realized what it was. He'd overdosed.

He should've known better than to rely on pills again.

-------

owo i had the thought that dust was super desperate to 'fix' the voices, so he turned to pills. skitz meds, depression pills, anything tbh. he mixed them, tried different prescriptions. and when he found something that worked, he started to overuse it to the point where he overdosed purely by accident.

now for some kross, because i still haven't seen any of it and i have to create my own content. -sighs-

--------

Cross stared dully at his phone screen, tapping at it lazily. His socket twitched as the little bird he controlled dove straight into the ground. The game gave a sad tune, a menu popping up. Sighing heavily, he clicked the restart button and began tapping again. His tongue poked out through his teeth, eyes narrowed in concentration.

Just before he beat his high score, his bedroom door slammed open, startling the soldier into losing yet again. The game was forgotten, Cross more focused on whoever had entered his room. He sat up, squinting at the silhouette of a very familiar skeleton. Killer shuffled in with a groan, his arms hanging limply at his side. He shut the door with his hip, stumbling to Cross's bedside. "Cross, my love, sugar-pot, baby." Cross flushed at the sudden pet names, sputtering. "Killer! What are you doing in my room??" Instead of an answer, Killer tipped forward, faceplanting onto Cross's fluffy blankets. Cross stiffened as soon as he did, scowling. "Dude, you're gonna stain my blanket with those tears of yours. Get up."

Killer rolled over, a dopey grin spreading across his face. The black tears on his cheek had smeared, indeed staining the blankets. Cross, however, paid it no mind, instead crossing his arms and glaring at Killer. "Get up."

Cross yelped as Killer's magic suddenly flashed, blinding him for a moment. He was yanked onto the bed, his ears ringing as he blinked rapidly. When his vision cleared, Cross found himself stuck beneath Killer, the other grinning at him. Cross's face flushed, his mouth going dry. He was at a loss for words, only staring up at Killer with wide eyes. Killer sniggered, sliding his hands up Cross's sides with a sultry purr. His touch left the soldier shivering, his face unbearably hot. Cross swallowed quietly, opening his mouth with a croak. "Killer... what are you doing?"

Killer's hands traced Cross's neck, slipping over his shoulders and down his arms to lace their fingers together. Cross was still in shock, and he did nothing as Killer pinned him down. "Killer?" The soldier pressed himself into the mattress as Killer lowered his head, doing his best to avoid him, but unfortunately, Cross ran out of luck. It was an aggressive kiss, Cross trying to get away and Killer keeping him still. A kiss turned into a makeout session, and Cross only struggled harder the more Killer didn't budge.

Finally, Killer pulled back, licking his teeth. He nuzzled Cross's chin, leaving a small kiss on his neck. Flustered, Cross squirmed with a string of muttered curses. "Killer, get off-" Cross let out a shout, shock washing over him. "Did you just bite me?!" Killer chuckled, drawing his tongue over the mark. "Maybe."