What Happened?

Everything was exploding, worlds colliding and mixing, fire spreading into his bones. Colors flashed and mixed in his vision, spots and lines pulsing in time with each wave of pain. Eaves crashed over him, over and over, drowning him in an ocean. He was sinking. He thrashed and screamed, pulling up every ounce of strength to break free, but the light grew further and further away.

Far sooner than it should've, the light winked out and with it, his strength vanished. The darkness swallowed him whole, satiating its festering hunger, and smothering his flickering soul.

--

"Error?" Ink cautiously stepped towards his worst enemy, holding his hand up behind him. The mass of Judges paused, a few desummoning their blasters, and backed down for the moment. Dream reached out for Ink, a look of concern on his face. "Ink, what are you doing?" The creator glanced at his friend and turned back to Error. The destroyer had gone blank.

In the middle of their fight (their very unfair fight), Error had let out a horrible glitchy scream before his eyelights guttered out and his body fell limp. He'd reached his limit, he'd finally cracked. Now he was going through the harshest reboot he'd ever had. Normally, Ink would've taken the chance to subdue him or even dust him.

But something told him not to. Something told him to wait, to figure out why Error had crashed like he did. And Ink was curious, so he shrugged off Dream's hand and continued his path. As he got closer, he managed to read the screen that hovered over Error. A series of options were listed across the bottom, some of them intriguing him.

Uh oh! An error has occurred! 
Please choose one of the following to proceed:
-REBOOT(RESTART SYSTEM)
-TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEMS
-VIEW FILES(CORRUPTION DETECTED)
-SHUT DOWN

Ink hesitated, torn between shutting down and troubleshooting. He sighed, hoping he wouldn't regret his choice, and selected the latter. The screen glitched, and the words were replaced with a loading bar. Not too long later, another screen popped up over the first.

Diagnosis complete. Would you like to continue?
-Yes
-No

Since Error was a pretty much a computer with a soul, his system had adapted to his physical body. So the first few words didn't surprise Ink. As he continued though, his mind spun with confusion.

Physical Health problems found; New problems; Bones.PH have been damaged, SOUL.PH has gained further damage, Magic.PH has been depleted severely. No longterm effects detected. Problems have been determined UNIMPORTANT by Mind.MH. Please reconsider.

Physical Health problems found; reoccurring problems; Bones.PH are damaged, Bones.PH are not at adequate size, SOUL.PH is severely damaged, Hydration.PH(NO DATA FOUND), Sustenance.PH(NO DATA FOUND), Somnolence.PH(NO DATA FOUND). Longterm effects have been determined UNIMPORTANT by Mind.MH. Please reconsider.

Mental Health diagnosis prepared. Would you like to continue?
-Yes
-No

Ink's brow furrowed.He didn't understand what he'd read. He waved Dream over, keeping his eye's glued to the screen. Reluctantly, Dream joined Ink and did as he was told, reading the screen. His sockets widened, and he grabbed Ink's arm, rapidly hitting and pulling his arm. "You have to write this down!" There was so much information! They would have to study it, and figure out what it all meant. Confused, Ink formed a journal and copied the words before him with magic. While Ink worked, Dream shook his head, rereading the paragraphs. "What does PH stand for??" Muttering to himself, Dream squinted at the diagnosis, and Ink silently copied his words in the margins. "No data found for food, water, or sleep...Damaged soul and bones..." Dream wasn't liking the picture being painted. "His mind deemed the effects 'unimportant, and his system doesn't agree.. 'reconsider'..." They were missing something.