Kitchen Fork

WARNING: VIDEO HAS FLASHY FLASHY

Ơ̷̧̟̜͇͉̟̥̿̃̍͑w̶̛͈̭͍̳̱͙̭̞̎̆̽̓̀̓̉͢O҉̡̙̲͇͍͍̗̪̐̋̀̏͠

Ink was the first person to run into Dream. The creator smiled, eyelights flipping into question marks. "What's wrong, Dream?" Ink was ignored. Dream ambled past him, into the kitchen, and left Ink standing in the hallway. He came back on silent feet.

Ink smiled and tried again. "Did you not sleep well? I can make you something to eat if you want me to." Dream's sockets were unsettlingly wide. He held out something. Ink glanced down quickly at the silverware. It was a fork. The question marks came back, this time blue and green. "Um."

The utensil glinted in the light. Dream pulled it back to his chest, holding it like he would a stuffed animal. He stared at Ink. The artist could barely see it, but he was sure that Dream was shaking. He hesitantly reached forward, mouth twisted with a frown. "Dream, are you-"

~

Nightmare stared down at his brother. A dusty fork was clenched in Dream's ink-splattered glove. Nightmare looked up from the fork to his brother's face. 

Dream's splitting smile shook unsteadily, his wide, empty sockets twitching sporadically. He was swaying back and forth, tremors shaking his body. Nightmare took a step forward, his eye wide with confusion. "Dream? Why are you-" Dream tipped forward, his forehead bumping Nightmare's chin as he knocked him over. Nightmare caught himself on the door, his arms instinctively cushioning Dream's fall. "Oh stars.." He pulled Dream up with him, trying to lead his brother inside. Dream jerked in his grip, ripping himself from Nightmare and then back, moving as if he were being yanked by some unseen force.

Nightmare caught Dream again, his back hitting the door and making it swing open. The door hit the wall with a bang. Nightmare grunted, his shirt twisting uncomfortably as he slid down to the floor with Dream held tightly in his arms.

Dream's eyes were growing wider, tears starting to form. Blood came through his teeth. "H...Help m-me..."