Toxic(Kinda old)

It was dark. Cold. Empty. Moonlight streamed through fragmented glass, casting a pale glow that stung to look at. Her eyes stung. How long had she been here? It was so cold. She pressed herself against the wall, rusted metal clinking with each movement. Her throat burned. She was thirsty. Her stomach ached. She was hungry. Her mind churned. She was...

Click

She was not alone. A door creaked open, artificial light flooding the room. It stabbed her eyes and burned her skin. Too bright. Too much. The wooden steps screeched in protest, keys rattling loudly in the blinding darkness. Too close.

"Sing for me, little bird..."

She whimpered, pulling her knees to her chest with filthy hands. The chains clacking against the stone floor. Her wrists burned, her ankles burned, her neck burned. She was so cold.

 "Sing for me until it hurts~..."

The metal around her neck tightened as she swallowed. Her body shuddered, bumps rising on her flesh in response to the shriek of hinges. The cage was open.

"Cry for me, my dear..."

Cold hands on her face, cupping her cheeks and rubbing away the grime caked on her face. She flinched away, tipping her head into the contact. Breath that faintly smelled of chocolate and whiskey carried the hypnotizing words, every sound floating on a heavenly cloud of hell.

"You know I love the taste of your fear..."

Cold fingers tucking thin strands of hair behind her ears. Cold fingers tracing her jaw, cold fingers tracing her neck, wrapping around her throat. Colder than the metal cuff beneath them. Thumb pressing the underside of her chin, forcing her head to tip back.

"Oh, how lovely you are..." 

Teeth grazed her neck, sending tingles down her spine. Hot breath brushing her parted lips, a second hand tangling itself in her hair. Where her eyes were once a vibrant yellow, a murky pink haze now swirled, her pupils dilated and engorged. That gleaming white smile before her grew, pleased. That intoxicating voice was in her ear, whispering sweetly and oh so darkly. 

"My beautiful little star..."

Her body was shaking, her chains rattling, her heart racing. A trickle of dark red slid down her throat. The metal was starting to sting. The cold was starting to hurt. That smile was cutting into her body. That breath was melting her flesh. Those fingers were slicing into her skin. She couldn't breathe. Soft and sweet slowly turned bitter and hateful. She choked as both hands wrapped around her throat and tightened, the smile widening. Her legs kicked out, her body squirming. Black spots danced in her vision, growing and multiplying. She couldn't breathe...

"I miss you when you're gone~"