Guys I'm rewriting Celebrity

Most people don't even open the Author's Note, so I had to improvise. And, for those of you who bothered to read this, I'm also making another part to the Play With Fire things. I'm gonna be doing multiple of those, so be expecting some criminal shit.

I would do a vote thing, so you can choose the Sans for each crime, but idk if you're up for it.

I'll give it a chance though, and I'll leave a list of Sans for you to pick from. There's going to be at least eight or maybe more. I looked at my personal list of Sans (Yes, I have a list of all the Sans that I know) and I picked out a bunch. You can even change the crime if you want. Just ask for a different crime.

*Ahem*

Killer(Bombing)

Dust(Hijacking)

Horror(Dealer)

Nightmare(?)

Blue(Poisoning)

Error(Hunter)

Ccino(Assasin)

Fresh(Tracker)

Lust(Freelance Murderer)

Sci(Freelancer)

Pale(Ghost, as in he does big stealy stealy jobs)

Plus(Wendy's employee?)

GraffitInk(Graffiti, obviously. But with a twist)

Framerate(Hacker, but with a twist)

Thriller(Just a plain old murderer?)

Lucifer(Banker, but with a twist)

Noir(A janitor. But with a twist?)

Lux(Food delivery.)

PJ(Oh oh oh, try an guess..)

You can choose eight/ten or not. After a certain amount of time, which I don't know myself, I'll pick them myself if we're short or there's no votes.

Bye, I guess. I'm also working on another Rat part. Hehe, this'll be fun :)

I may do a continuation of the previous part.

Anyways, sorry for this.

Not apologizing for anything in particular, sorry for this update. Sorry, again, for the unnecessary apology. I should stop.