Annoyance

"Fucking asshole, that hurt!" Dust barked at Killer. The other laughed, "It's supposed to." Dust growled, charging him, and tackling him to the floor. He straddled him, a sharp bone flashing into existence just in time for his hand to grab it. Killer bucked beneath him, his arms pinned by a few bones. Dust raised the bone construct over his head, about to bring it down when he was frozen by blue magic. Killer cackled as Dust was thrown off of him, only to choke as he was also grabbed with magic. He yelped when he was yanked up, head spinning as he was suddenly upright.

"What the fuck are you two doing." Dust immediately shouted, "Killer started it! He threw a knife at me!" Killer sputtered, "I think the fuck not! HE'S the one who insulted me!" Dust glared, struggling in the air. "You fucking liar! You threw that stupid knife at me!!"

"You take that back, my knife is not stupid! You're stupid!"
"Everything you say is stupid!"
"Dust!"
"Hey! I'm not stupid!"
"Dust, Dust, Dust!!!"
"Cross!"

Both of them shouted in surprise as they were lowered harshly to the floor. "Both of you shut up! I don't care who started it, you're both going to clean this mess, or I'll have to get Nightmare." Killer protested, "C'mon man, he started it! Why do I have to help?" Cross turned his glare on him, "The fuck did I just say?" Killer groaned, "Fine! Fine, I'll fucking help him clean." Dust hissed at Killer, kicking his feet, "You make it sound like it's the worst thing in the multiverse!" Killer smirked, "That's cuz it is."

"You little-" Cross jerked them back up, snarling as he closed his hand into a fist. Killer and Dust both gasped, struggling to breathe, the magic growing crushing around their souls. "I'm not going to repeat myself. Behave, or Nightmare will hear of this." Dust laughed weakly, "Snitch." Killer wheezed angrily, "Shut up!" Cross snapped his fingers, releasing them.

Dust was about to make another comment when Cross appeared in front of him, oversized knife in hand. His eye was lit, purple and red magic leaking into the air. He crouched, pressing the blade to Dust's chest. "Next time," he said softly, "I won't be so lenient." He pulled away and Dust exhaled shakily. Cross stepped back, looked at Killer and Dust. "..Well? Get busy. You have an hour before bedtime." Killer huffed, incredulous, "Bedtime?! Seriously? I'm a grown-ass skeleton, I don't need a bedtime!" Cross stared at him, socket twitching. "Are you really going to keep testing me?" Killer crossed his arms, scowling. "I'm not following no shitty bedtime." Cross smiled, slow and sharp. "...You have fifteen minutes to clean this corridor." Killer stiffened.

Cross teleported away, groaning when he was out of sight. He muttered under his breath as he stalked back to his room. He was running low on patience for those idiots. "They act like children..." Cross scratched his skull, yawning. He pushed his bedroom door open. He stopped, face blank as he stared at the thing in his room. He wasn't even surprised anymore.

Horror, because who else could it be, had dragged two chairs together and draped the skin of a cow over them. From the smell and the stains, Cross knew that the cannibal had skinned an actually cow. The floor beneath the display was covered with a puddle of blood, as well as a few bits of meat and an organ. Cross gazed at the organ. It was a lung. There was a cardboard sign leaned against the first chair. Boo was written messily in purple on it. Cross sighed and closed the door. He was too tired to deal with this shit.

He teleported back to the hall where Dust and Killer were, finding the two fighting again. Exasperated, Cross snatched them with magic and threw them apart, slamming them against the walls. He strode past, his magic sweeping over the walls and floors. Killer and Dust stared at him, their gazes tinged with fear, as he fixed everything. "Leave. Now. If I catch you two fighting again, I am putting you in the dungeon." Killer shot to his feet, bowing his head before sprinting away. Dust followed after him, both of them looking panicked. Cross lowered his hand, continuing to Horror's room. He didn't bother to knock, kicking the door open. Horror yelped in surprise, darting up from his bed. He stiffened at Cross's expression. He cleared his throat, smiling flimsily. "Heya."