How Disgusting(Bad Snas Poly)

Dust was silent, kneeling with his hands gripping his shoulders in a tight hug. His soul pounded in his ribcage, pumping panic and fear through him. Tremors shook his body, bones rattling against the cold marble floor. Wind howled faintly, rattling the windows with vengeance and hatred. He rocked back and forth, murmuring under his breath, tri-colored eyelights gazing into the fireplace.

The warm flames did nothing against the chill in his bones. A light turned on somewhere, and a startled grunt broke him from his haze. He stopped whispering, blinking rapidly as he took in his surroundings. "..wh...at..?", he rasped, coughing midway through. His hands dropped, one of them moving to hold his neck. Dust winced at the horrible scratchy dryness that lingered in his throat. He heard shuffling and turned to find Horror staring at him. His ax was slung over his shoulder, glinting in the firelight. "Dust." He tipped his head, eyelights bright. Horror blinked in response, his own eyelight flashing.

"..It's eleven am. Yer 'sposed to be sleepin'." Horror started towards him, fingers tapping the wooden handle spastically. Dust shrugged, slowly getting to his feet and moving to meet Horror halfway. Close enough to brush their mouths together. Neither were fazed. Horror's breath reeked of blood as he whispered, "What're you plannin'?" Dust shifted closer still, "Nothing you won't like." Horror's sockets grew lidded, a chuckle rumbling in his chest.

Dust almost purred as the vibrations reached his own ribscage. His soul had sped up again, for different reasons entirely. A hand crept up to hook fingers in Dust's socket, pulling the monster into a heated kiss. His own sockets slid shut, his hand coming up to grab Horror's ax. He gently pulled the weapon away, gingerly placing it on the couch before moving to cup the back of Horror's skull.

The cannibal's fingers spasmed in Dust's socket, sending tingles through his skull. Horror groaned, pressing closer, his free arm looping around Dust's waist to pull him impossibly closer. Dust opened his sockets, finding Horror's burning eyelight startlingly close. Horror's socket dropped, a challenge in his gaze. Dust pulled away, nipping the other's tongue, and dove back in. He hissed as Horror's canines tore into his own tongue. He pushed the faux muscle up, worsening the damage, and making Horror growl as the copper tang of blood settled over his tastebuds.

Another light flicked on, and a quiet huff came from the doorway. Dust once again pulled away, this time to look over Horror's shoulder. There, looking amused, stood Killer. He strolled towards them, taking his sweet time and smirking as he looked between the two. "Well now, this is an interesting sight to behold."

Dust stuck out his bleeding tongue and Horror snickered. Killer grinned wider, "Is that an invitation?" As Dust retracted his tongue, a few drops slipped free. Horror quickly licked at them, catching the dribble of blood and groaning at the taste. He glanced at Killer's intrigued smile, and looked at Dust. They both spoke in unison, "Only if you want it to be." Killer didn't waste any time, already pressing himself flush against the two. "Now this-", he said as he leaned forward to nibble at Horror's neck, "-this is going to be fun." Horror twitched away and ducked his head, languid as he licked into Killer's open mouth. It was cold, tasting of ash, an effect of EXP and LV, but Horror grinned anyways and bit Killer, leaving him like Dust.

Killer returned the favor, although he had to really dig his teeth in, his teeth duller than Horror's. Dust snickered, licking his teeth, staining them with his blood. He reached up to press the two into each other, egging them on. Just as things started getting more fun, another sound startled them. Killer leaned away from Dust's throat, and Horror stopped kissing him. The three looked and found Cross standing there, frowning. He stomped towards them, a gleam in his eyelights. "You are not going to fuck each other." He latched onto Horror. "Not without me anyways." He was happily accepted into the group.

And so, the four made out, attacking each other like animals and really going at it. Except, Cross had barely taken off his shirt when someone cleared their throat loudly. The panting monochrome froze, pausing his desperate grinding. Beneath him, Dust's fingers tightened on his femurs, his hands having been slipped up Cross's sleep shorts. Horror and Killer froze as well, releasing Cross and looking up to face the new person. Nightmare looked from each skeleton to the next, taking in their situation as he sipped from his coffee.

Cross sat in Dust's lap, both of their faces swamped with blush, the smaller of the two straddling the other. His bones were glowing brightly and looked slick with sweat. Horror and Killer sat on either side of the two, their hands still held in the air around Cross. Cross's shirt lay tossed aside near the couch, where Killer's jacket and Horror's ax lay. From the looks of it, Cross was going to be horrendously dominated. At some point, Horror's ax would come into use, there was no doubt about it. Not after seeing the bloody teeth and bruising bites. Nightmare hummed, scanning them all. Finally, after a long nerve-wracking silence, the dark lord set his coffee aside and strode into the room. He shoved Horror onto his back and plopped right onto his lap. "Continue." They didn't need to be told twice.

~~~~~~~~

Error woke with a groan. Something-am, just in time for Nightmare's daily ritual of waking the gang up. The glitched monster rolled over, squinting at the time. Four am. He slowly woke up, confused. Nightmare always woke them up at two am, on the dot. He'd never missed a day. Suspicous, Error stood up and left his room. He peeked into bedrooms, becoming convinced that Nightmare woke everyone but him. Which was even more ridiculous than him missing a day. Error abandoned his trek to Cross's room, beelining for Nightmare's chambers. If the king were to be found, his rooms would be the first place to check.

Error burst in with a shout of Nightmare's name, only to choke hallway through. That explained things.

The gang was all here. Horror curled up around Killer, Killer snuggling into Dust, Dust cuddling Nightmare, Cross snuggled up between them, and all of them were naked. A few toys were even discarded on the floor. Error slipped past them, approaching the bed with raised brows. Finally, he reached the bed and studied the scene. Nightmare had the most bites and bruises. Error snickered. How disgusting.

They should've invited him.