I'm sorry, WHAT?!

Dream woke with a groan. Sunlight poured in through the windows, sending pulsing throbs of pain through his pounding skull. He winced, bracing a hand on his head as he sat up. "Ffffuuuuck." A foul taste permeated his mouth, his tongue sticky and dry. He flopped the oddly aching muscle around, swallowing a few times. The flavor lingered.

He snapped his other hand up, whipping the curtains shut with his magic. His vision cleared, somewhat. Despite it going in and out of focus, Dream could still make out objects. Squinting at a blob of blue, he could see that Blue was still unconscious. The smaller skeleton was slumped sideways, as if he'd passed out while sitting. Drool leaked from his open mouth. Chocolate and other foods were smeared across his face and hands. Dream vaguely remembered cheering Blue on as the other shoveled snacks into his mouth as fast as he could.

He glanced around, taking in the mess that had spawned in Nightmare's castle. The large room that Dream would call a living room was littered with empty bottles and cups, as well as sleeping bodies. From where he sat, Dream could see Killer's shoe duck-taped to the ceiling. Two inches to the left was its owner. Killer's skull hung limply, the only part of his body that was visible from the cocoon of ducktape. Black liquid dripped from his face.

Directly beneath the trapped monster, Horror lay facedown. A smashed flower pot sat a few feet away. Horror had passed out early on, and this prompted all the other drunks to plant a flower in that large hole of his. On one of the large fancy couches was Dust. He was the only one besides Error that hadn't drunk anything. Said glitched monster, when Dream looked, was suspended high up in a hammock of strings. One of his legs dangled over the side. His flip flop was missing. Cross hung nearby, tangled in a mess of strings. Dream himself was on the floor, where he'd fallen asleep. A few rolls of ducktape surrounded him.

Looking around, Dream noted a few missing characters. Two to be exact. Last he could recall, Nightmare had ditched the party an hour before everyone started passing out. But Ink... Dream rubbed his burning sockets, yawning. Where was Ink? He remembered the artist helping him tape Killer to the ceiling. That had been hours before Nightmare disappeared. Dream didn't remember much after his brother vanished. He stared blankly at the floor, digging through his memories.

Finding nothing, Dream grabbed the decorative curtains behind him, using them to drag himself to his feet. His vision started spinning once he'd stood, a nasty taste rising. Dream lurched, gagging as burning magic filled his mouth. He swallowed it back down, rushing over to Dust's sleeping form, a hand pressed to his teeth. Dust woke as soon as Dream took a step. He raised a brow at Dream's expression.

"What- oh." He sighed and stood with a grunt. "Let's get this over with." He snapped his fingers, teleporting away. He came back an instant later, tossing a bucket at Dream. He plopped back onto the couch, ignoring Dream as he fell to his knees and heaved into the bucket. 

~

Mostly everyone was awake now. Killer was still on the ceiling, snoring contently. Horror was sitting in the corner, gnawing on his ax handle. Cross was passing out water bottles, Dust was tapping away at his phone screen, Error was doing the same, just in his hammock, and Blue was groaning about a stomach ache. Dream had taken some pain meds, which Cross had given everyone. The monochrome glanced around, before asking, "Where's boss?"

Dust shrugged, "Probably in his room. I saw 'im leave." Error snorted, snapping a few strings down to steal a water bottle. "I'm pretty sure that rainbow asshole went after him." Dream choked, water bursting through his teeth. Blue whined for them to lower their voices, his voice weak. Cross offered the smaller some painkillers. "Why would Ink follow him?!" Dream sputtered. Error snickered, throwing down the now empty water bottle. The plastic container bounced off Dream's skull, the guardian wincing as the cap flew down after the bottle. It hit him with a click and disappeared somewhere. Dream rubbed his skull with a huff, his magic forming a marble that he hurled at Error. A glitched shout had Blue bursting into tears.

The poor swap had never experienced a hangover before and for his first one, it was a little too harsh. Cross frowned and crouched, murmuring to the smaller. "Let's get you somewhere quieter." Blue sobbed as Cross scooped him up, his cries fading as the two disappeared down a hallway. A calm settled over the group, no one saying anything or moving. Dream almost dozed off when a loud shout startled him. "WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!!" Dust erupted with laughter, wheezing as a yelp echoed through the halls. "I know where Ink is now-" 

There was a slam, followed by laughter and shrieking. "HOLY SHIT YOU'RE NAKED-!" Dust choked on his laughter, a startled blush slapping across his face. Error started laughing as Ink came sprinting out of the dark hallway, only half-dressed with hastily thrown on shorts. Dream gaped at his friend. Ink's face was completely covered with rainbow. Another screech, this one making Dream's eyelights vanish. "I FUCKING LOST MY VIRGINITY TO INK?!?!"

Ink cackled, throwing his hands over his head with a hoot. "I TOOK NIGHTMARE'S VIRGINITY!!!!" His exclamations were cut short. "I'm sorry, WHAT?!" He shouted as a glowing blue arrow grazed his skull. He whipped around, his jaw dropping when he saw who'd attacked him. Dream was on his feet, bow in his hands, another arrow already knocked. Golden magic leaked into the air from his socket, a furious scowl on his face. Ink lurched as the arrow was loosed, hitting the floor with a grunt. He cursed and shot to his feet, taking off before Dream could fire another arrow. Dream's bow transformed from a bow to a staff as he chased after Ink. "GET BACK HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Ink laughed, "Pretty sure it's brotherfucker, not motherfucker!" Dream let out a wordless scream, blindly swinging his staff at Ink.

Nightmare stumbled out of his bedroom, his socket wide with shock and confusion. Error snickered as the dark lord appeared. He lowered himself to the floor, strolling over to casually say, "You were a virgin?" Dust wheezed, tears streaming down his face. His laughter was silent. Killer, who was still on the ceiling, watched in amusement as chaos unfolded below him. Horror's ax thumped as it hit the ceiling, its owner giggling hysterically. Nightmare shoved Error with a tendril, "Shut the fuck up, shibari bastard."