Chapter 30

The next day, Lauren had put her bags and stuffed them in drawers, not to let any of the girls see.

Lauren went downstairs and saw Normani and Ally having breakfast.

"Hey, are you guys up to have a girls weekend starting today? I know you have the bakery Ally and Mani, you started work but it might be fun and relaxing!" Lauren said to the girls as the two turned their heads toward Lauren.

"I can work something out, Laurenza. Count me in." Normani grinned making Lauren grin widely.

"Ally? I promise it'll be fun. We could rent something nice and home-like. Maybe a cabin, just for us! It'll be nice and we can all bake cookies and whatnot." Lauren persuaded.

"Yeah, sure. I'll get some people to work shifts at the bakery. Are you going to call Dinah too?"

"Oh yeah! Get that girl over here for this trip!" Normani exclaimed.

"Sure thing, I'll be back." Lauren smiled at the girls before going to the living room to sit on the couch.

Lauren called Dinah's phone and heard her pick up.

"Hello?" Dinah groggily said.

"Dinah? Did you just wake up?" Lauren laughed.

"No...no," Dinah yawned.

"I just woke up. Thanks Lauser." Dinah rubbed her eyes.

"Lauser?"

"Lauren and loser together. Isn't it cute?"

"Yeah, sure, Di. Anyways, I was wondering since your winter break is like now, if you wanted to come to stay in a cabin with Normani, Ally, and I?" Lauren hoped she'd say yes.

"I was going to hang with Mila but sure, I'll invite her over too!" Dinah exclaimed.

Lauren didn't even know Camila was free this weekend. She blinked a couple of times.

"Yeah, sounds great! Meet at my house with your stuff tonight at 9. My parents had this cabin I used to visit in the summer then I had work and had to find a place."

"I'll tell Mila!" Dinah exclaimed cheerfully before hanging up.

Lauren sighed and went over to the kitchen.

"They can make it!" Lauren grinned.

"Hm? They?" Ally asked curiously.

"Yeah, I thought it was just DJ?" Normani asked.

"Camila and Dinah, actually." Lauren smiled and Normani and Ally grinned happily.

-

They all had their bags packed and they decided to take the big car that sat 7.

Lauren also brought the bags she stuffed in her drawer, just in case anything happened.

They put the back seats up and set their stuff there. Ally drove with Normani up front, passenger seat and Camila, Lauren, and Dinah were together in the middle part of the car.

"Lauren, did you put the address in the GPS?" Ally asked looking back at her.

Lauren raised her head from Camila's and nodded.

"I'm sure it's there, go to the map."

Ally checked and put a thumbs up. "Everyone ready?"

A whole lot of yeah's were cheered and yelled. Ally laughed and started the car, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Lauser, hold my hand. Normani and Ally are up there comforting each other and you're comforting Camila. So unfair!" Dinah exclaimed, pouting.