Chapter 11

Lauren had a day off from work and she was in her room, sitting on a chair in front of her laptop, rushing to get her college papers finished.

An email was sent from her professors that it needed to be completed before they started school again which was a week away.

Lauren's eyes were focused on the English paper that she didn't hear the door open.

Camila realized that Lauren didn't hear her come in and crept slowly towards Lauren.

Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck and stuck her head right beside Lauren's head.

"Guess what!" Camila exclaimed.

"Camila," Lauren laughed.

"I love you!" Camila kissed Lauren's cheek.

"I n....need to finish my paper, Camz." Lauren laughed some more.

"Too bad, I'm here to annoy you." Camila said as she pulled Lauren's chair and sat on her lap.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" Lauren nudged Camila.

Camila didn't budge but snuggled Lauren.

"Well I went to where you work and you weren't there! So ta-da! I'm here!"

"I need to finish my papers, Camz." Lauren pouted.

"Lauren," Camila whined.

"I should be whining, look at all these fucking words." Lauren pointed to her laptop screen.

"There's only like ten words on there," Camila laughed.

"I mean, there's going to be a lot of words so look at all the fucking invisible words on this laptop screen."

"Look at my lil college girl getting her work done." Camila said in a baby voice.

"Oh. Your college girl? Alright, I'm going to finish this work now. Thanks for the motivation." Lauren smirked.

"Lauren, I didn't...mean...it like....like that..." Camila said in a low voice.

"It's okay baby girl. I know, I'm just playing around with ya." Lauren said with a smile while Camila blushed heavily.

Camila was scared of how Lauren was starting to make her feel like. Camila couldn't confront it, instead, she pushed it away.

Lauren was fine that Camila wasn't ready. Lauren loved to tease her anyway. Lauren wanted to be with Camila because she didn't feel blank with her so she'd wait for Camila. She always would.

-

Camila bugged Lauren in any way she could. She visited her whenever she could. Camila was falling for Lauren but didn't even realize it.