Chapter 35

"I have to leave." Camila said sadly to the three other girls.

"We promise we'll try to find out more about Lauren and where she is and see if we can contact her." Ally said rubbing Camila's back.

"Thank you." Camila gave a small smile.

"Her ass about to be beat for making my Walz sad, hoii!" Dinah said making a fist.

"Yeah, I'm with Dinah!" Normani said and the two fist bumped making Camila give out a little smile at the protective friends she had.

"CAMILA! We have to go if we don't want to be late for rehearsals for Ellen!" Sylva yelled and Camila sighed.

They all went in a group hug. "I'll miss you guys," Camila let out a deep breath.

"We'll miss you too Mila." Ally said and the two other girls hummed in agreement.

"CAMILA! THE GAS IS RUNNING. I'm sorry for interrupting whatever!" Sylva yelled.

They all pulled away from each other and stared.

"Promise me, you guys will update me on anything. I never search myself up but if there's any news of anyone spotting Lauren, tell me, please." Camila said and the girls nodded.

"Thank you, I have to go now. I'M GONNA MISS Y'ALL SO MUCH." Camila said exasperatedly but forced herself to grab her bags and turn and go to the tour bus.

"We'll see you soon Walz!" Dinah exclaimed.

-

Camila had finished her Ellen rehearsal and was about to be interviewed by her, she was wondering where Lauren was but decided to push that thought to the back of her head before she started tearing up.

"Camila, once you hear your name, walk out straight ahead." One of the employees directed and Camila nodded.

"...Well we have a special guest here today who has been a big rise in the music industry, give it up for Camila Cabello!" Ellen exclaimed and Camila walked out with a big smile on her face, taking a seat across from Ellen.

"Hello, Ellen!" Camila excitedly said. "...Oh my god, can I call you that? Are we on a first name basis?" Camila asked with wide eyes making Ellen laugh.

"We are! You're on my show, aren't you?" Ellen laughed and Camila nodded with a smile.

"I guess you're right, aha!"

"How has it been since that YouTube hit? People just love you!"

"It's definitely been...crazy. More than I could ever imagine, I didn't think all of this could happen. It's still very surreal to me." Camila gave out a small laugh.

"Well, it's real! You're going to wake up every day and be who you are right now. Anyways, I have to ask, you're dating Lauren Jauregui?" Ellen asked with a smile.

Camila smiled and cleared her throat. "We've actually just split." Camila exhaled a big sigh.

"Oh no! But, it's true? You are bisexual? And, I'm very sorry to hear that. I see that you're sad about the split."

"I am bisexual and thank you. I am, it just happened." Camila diverted her eyes downward.

"What is she doing?"

"I have no idea. I'm not sure about her whereabouts and not sure why she wanted to split but it happens." Camila said sadly.

"Well Camila, thank you for your time today....and Camila will be performing after the break!" Ellen exclaimed and the crowd cheered.

-

Lauren fell back on the bed and looked at her Twitter that was blowing up with notifications.

'@camilascabellos: @LaurenJauregui how dare you break her heart. ur irrelevant now and to think that i actually liked you'

"Ouch." Lauren muttered.

Many other tweets were hate to Lauren but some were on her side saying that maybe stuff was going on.

It had been going on for about two hours now since Camila's interview with Ellen.

Lauren saw a notification and saw Camila mention her in something.

'@camilacabello97: please stop the hate on @LaurenJauregui she has her reasons and the hate is unnecessary. i don't like seeing it be tweeted to her.'

Lauren had been having her iMessage off for days and 'do not disturb' on too.

'@LaurenJauregui: I'm deeply saddened of what I've done.......but for crying out loud, settle down'

'@dinahjane97: @LaurenJauregui your ass better be dming me right now'

'@LaurenJauregui: @dinahjane97 too busy making a twitlonger...'

Dinah looked at her phone and laughed at Lauren's response but knew lauren would respond to her dm anyways.

Dinah? I'm just trying to be a better person for her. I'm trying to get signed with people at the moment and start a career.

No excuse for hurting my girl! I'm gonna beat ur ass when I see you Jauregui now stop playing around and get back to ur house, i don't think ur in Cali

dinahhhh, how'd you know about Cali....

dont dinahhhh me, i swear lauser, i and the girls will help you get signed by someone because you got some talent but we also want u and mila back! and a little birdy might've told us...

DINAHHH, the girls and i***(:

lauser HOIII i will help out. i swear

fine, meet me at your house at 7pm

HAAAA ILL ALREADY BE AT MY HOUSE. so ur ass better make sure it's there ;)

Dinah Jane, are you flirting with me? Lauren was actually smiling because she did miss Dinah very much.

NEVERRRR, that's walz's job, CYA L8R HOIIIII

Lauren went to Camila's profile and saw many tweets connecting to each other.

'@camilacabello97: im sorry for people attacking me because i think you shouldn't send Lauren anything bad. oh well'

'@camilacabello97: so sad to see people shaming you for being yourself'

'@camilacabello97: ill stand up for her and myself. ANYWAYS, great weather we're having. :)))'

Lauren sighed, defeated, wondering why she even left Camila. She never wanted to leave her, what was wrong with her before? She definitely wanted to be back with Camila.

'@LaurenJauregui: there's no need for this drama. @camilacabello97 and I have (cont). tl.gd/akdjhsfks'

Camila opened the twitlonger and took a deep breath before reading it.

'@LaurenJauregui: there's no need for this drama. @camilacabello97 and I have split but it's just some space. I still love Camz, I'm making some decisions and you shouldn't be hating on Camz at all. Entirely my fault, don't attack your idol or this brown eyed beauty girl.

I've made a clear mistake and I'm deeply sorry for the hurt I've caused. Thanks for reading, I love you'

Camila's eyes teared up and she favorited the tweet. She wasn't sure if it was on impulse or maybe because Lauren was ignoring her iMessage or maybe she just wanted the world to know.

'@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui can't help falling in love with you, miss you lots Lo'

Lauren saw that tweet and she could feel her heart sore, she couldn't wait to be back with her brown eyed beauty.

@(^!@#^!@#*&!@%#*&!@^#!#

A/N: OH MY GOD. im sorry for the wait , ive been recovering from tests and studying and doing papers but now it's the start of spring break so hiiii(: