Chapter 6

Since Chad was popularly known as well as many people knew Camila, word spread around the school that they went to.

Dinah found out last night when Camila got home. Lauren still had yet to find out.

Camila and Dinah had left for school early in the morning while Lauren went back to the apartment to see that Ally had left for work at a bakery and Normani was still asleep.

Lauren was currently getting ready to go back to her job as a barista. She had the summer off since she wanted summer completely to herself but now that people were going back to school, her shift started up again.

"Mani," Lauren called out by the door while Normani lazily raised her arm.

"Huh?"

"I'm leaving for work now,"

"Okay, I'll see you later." Normani yawned, snuggling more into her sheets.

Lauren smiled at the girl and closed the door. She made her way out and over to the place.

Once she reached the shop, she got out of her car and went inside.

"Lauren! I'm glad to see you back, babe." Caitlin, her boss said with a smile.

Her boss was only 22 years old, the shop was passed down from her dad when she turned 21 so that's why she owned it at such a young age.

Not to mention that the two had dated, but ended it after a month seeing the two were better off friends. They were still close as ever though.

"I'm glad to be back. I missed seeing your pretty face every day from 12pm to 9pm." Lauren replied while Caitlin grinned and engulfed Lauren in a hug.

Caitlin was still young, she was beautiful and her hair was currently in a bun. Her eyes were hypnotizing, an electrifying gray that sometimes changed to a blue also.

"Don't say the times like that. You're making it sound like you work so much. I need to give you a longer break." Caitlin pouted.

"But then you'd miss me too much and I did pick my times, don't worry." Lauren laughed as the two pulled away.

"Any newbies I should know about?" Lauren said grabbing a black apron and tying the string around her waist, connecting it at the back.

"Three new 17 year olds. One's working today, I think?" Caitlin said. The two moved to the back and sat on some stools.

People came in and they took some orders as it calmed down again.

"When's the one coming?" Lauren asked Caitlin, who was currently making an order.

"Like 5, she's been here since the middle of summer. You could leave at that time if you want, I'm fine with it." Caitlin replied with a smile.

"You're too nice to me, you know that?"

"No I'm not bitch." Caitlin smirked at Lauren.

"Shut up," Lauren laughed.

"Make me," Caitlin teased.

"I'll throw some coffee on you?" Lauren grinned.

"Ouch, that's hot."

The door opened and Lauren stood up at the register.

"Well, look who's cashier girl now." Lauren looked up to see Camila and Dinah.

"Funny," Lauren sarcastically said.

"No seriously, you work here?" Camila raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, ask Dinah." Lauren replied.

"That's nice."