Chapter 25

"I'm dating Kian now, Lo. I'm sorry you had to find out this way." Camila said to Lauren in a stadium Lauren didn't know of.

"You can't be! You fucking promised you wouldn't break my heart. You said you wouldn't fucking hurt me!" Lauren yelled, in tears.

"People lie, Lauren."

"No, you promised me. You can't just backstab me, you can't betray me. I fucking trusted you and you're doing this to me? Guess what? Fuck you!" Lauren yelled.

"Lauren!" Lauren looked around and didn't see who was calling her name.

"Lauren!" The voice called again and Lauren felt herself shake.

"LAUREN!" The voice said once again and Lauren's eyes shot open as she sat up in the bed.

"You okay? You were having a fucking panic attack in your sleep! Lauren, tell me what's wrong, girly." Dinah said with her hand on Lauren's back.

"I..I...Dinah...she fucking stood me up last night. She stood me up." Lauren cried out, pulling Dinah harshly into a hug.

Dinah instantly wrapped her arms around Lauren and kissed her cheek.

Dinah was completely confused. Dinah knee Camila wasn't that kind of person or would even think of doing something like that especially to Lauren.

Dinah knew something was up and she was going to find out when they saw Camila.

-

Dinah drove into the parking lot and her and Lauren got out.

Dinah walked over to the security guard and he flexed his muscles, with a stern look on Dinah.

"Who might you be?" He asked in a deep voice.

"Dinah Jane and this is Lauren Jauregui." Dinah said putting her arm around Lauren's neck. Lauren had bags under her eyes and she looked tired, very tired, so Dinah decided to give her some dark sunglasses.

"And again, who are you two?" He huffed.

"Look here mister, we are companions- well this one is Camila Cabello's girlfriend- and she would be very angry if you didn't open this door and-"

"Look, we can't-" Dinah raised her hand and pointed her index finger at him, stopping him.

"DON'T interrupt me when I'm talking, dude. Anyways, it's been a bad Alabama time and we just want to see our friend we haven't seen because she's been away for some time now aND IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU GET FIRED. WHAT KIND OF SECURITY GUARD DOESN'T KNOW THE CELEBRITIES FRIENDS THAT'S BEEN TALKED ABOUT A LOT AND-"

"Dinah!" Camila came out of the blue, going in front of her and the security guard.

"Sorry for all this, but yeah these are my friends." Camila said to the security guard.

"Lauren! I've missed- Lo...what happened?" Camila asked seeing Lauren's tired features and Lauren gazed downwards.

"C'mon chica. I think we all need to re-evaluate ourselves." Dinah said putting an arm around Camila's neck and walking the two to the entrance.

-

Lauren and Camila sat in her dressing room alone. Dinah made up an excuse and left the place to let them talk.

"Lauren. What's wrong?"

"Camila...don't act like there's nothing wrong here because it is and it's really fucked up to act like nothing happened." Lauren sternly said.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Lauren! I didn't do anything wrong, well, not that I know of."

"Camila, why are you lying? I'm exhausted! I came all this way, sent you a text to meet up, you didn't show up!" Lauren exclaimed while Camila furrowed her eyebrows, looking at Lauren strangely.

"W-What text, Lauren? Huh? I remember myself texting you back and you not replying. What text?"

"Oh, don't bullshit me." Lauren sighed.

"I'm not. Check my damn phone, check it. I didn't get anything from you and you know, I wouldn't lie about something like this. I never have and never will." Camila said taking her phone out of her pocket and handing it to Lauren.

Lauren eyed the phone and let out a deep sigh.

"I don't want to check your phone. I believe you, Camz. I'm sorry, I just, if you check my phone, I have texts sent to you and it said it was delivered." Lauren said, puzzled.

Camila looked at her in confusion and Lauren took her phone out, showing the texts to Camila.

Camila grabbed the phone and stared at it. "I didn't get any of these texts, Laur...." Camila said giving Lauren her phone back and grabbing hers.

Camila went to Lauren's contact and looked at Lauren.

Lauren typed a quick random letter to Camila and Camila stared at her phone. Nothing.

Camila went to Lauren's contact ID and her jaw went ajar seeing it was blocked.

"Why are you blocked from my phone?" Camila suspiciously asked.

"Hope you're not trying to avoid me." Lauren joked and Camila gazed at her hardly.

"Sorry, yeah, no time for jokes. But, did you leave your phone alone anywhere?"

"I went to the bowling...we sat in a booth...and I went to the bathroom and left my phone on the table! Oh my god! It was probably Kian!" Camila exclaimed.

"That fuckboy." Lauren gritted her teeth and stormed off, out of the dressing room.

"Lo, wait!" Camila exclaimed running after Lauren.

"Where the fuck is Kian Lawley? CAN ANYONE HERE TELL ME?" Lauren shouted not to anyone in particular.

"Lo! Lauren!" Camila exclaimed exasperatedly.

"You, you're his friend. I've seen you in some things." Lauren said spotting JC and grabbing him by his collar pushing him up against a wall as he put his hands up in defense.

"What?" JC said, wide-eyed.

"Tell me where the fuck Kian is before I fuck you up!" Lauren gazed at him.

Camila went behind Lauren and tugged on her arm.

"Lauren," Camila said.

"What are you talking about?" JC lied.

"Tell me the fucking truth. Don't tell me that he didn't go into my girlfriend's phone and go to my contact, delete messages on my plans with her, and block me from her phone." Lauren snapped.

JC opened his mouth then closed it again.

"Exactly. Now where the fuck is he?" Lauren said raising her hand.

JC widened his eyes and pointed to the right.

"Thanks." Lauren smiled at him and pushed him away, making him stumble and almost fall.

Lauren walked over to the right and Camila got in front of her.

"Lauren, I don't like violence." Camila said.

"I wasn't going to hit his friend. He did nothing, it was just motivation for him to talk, Camz. Don't worry." Lauren said grabbing Camila's face and kissing her.

Lauren pulled away and smiled at her girlfriend before side stepping over and walking.

"I know you wouldn't hit him but I'm not so sure you're not going to hit Kian."

"Oh, I love how you know me so well."

):&:&:&:$:@!\£|€|£\€\£|€£|€~~

A/N: I would've made this longer but I've been handling some suspension problems I'm having but here's an update :-)